Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Benin Scammer Impersonating DHL

Western Union/MoneyGram = Fraud-Scam!
On Feb 22, 2013, at 9:41 AM, DR ANDREW WILSON (courierups74@yahoo.com) wrote:

Attention my dear valued customer,

We want to bring it to your notice that your consignment box which valued the sum of $5.6musd (five million six hundred thousand united state dollars) was deposited in my desk today by the private body Mr Edward Lynn, so as a company system I deem to inform you to comply and contact this office immediately with the above mention information below for we to commence on your delivery immediately. Please I want to be the one to give you your consignment box unlocking code because we will not release it to your diplomat to avoid him having access to the box so here is your private unlocking code(AM31X077) keep it secret for your self until you receive the consignment box. So feel free to fill the information needed from you

FULL NAME…………………………………..

DIRECT PHONE NUMBER………………….

COUNTRY/ CITY…………………………

GENDER…………………………………..

OCCUPATION…………………………….

SCAN COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
As you are complying please be note that you are subject to pay the sum of$150usd for the holding fee of this consignment box before the diplomatic agent will commence on your delivery so please feel free to contact the DHL courier company for your delivery

CONTACT PERSON DR ANDREW WILSON DIRECTOR DHL , EMAIL(dhlheadofficexxxxx@gmail.com) TEL…+22968018361
We are looking forward to hear from you sooner and please kindly set up with the western union with the information below.

RECEIVER NAME……………………..ADUNO EVERISTUS
COUNTRY…………………………….BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY……………………………………COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION…………………….WHEN?
ANSWER……………………………….TODAY
AMOUNT………………………………$150USD
MTCN……………………….?

Am looking forward to hear from you with the mtcn number or ref # of the payment.Be note that if we hear from you today that you consignment box will be dispatch tomorrow, so you are the only delay we are having now, please follow this instruction fast to enable us to deliver this package to you ASAP. Please call me immediately you send the payment and also email us as well.

DHL DIRECTOR BENIN REPUBLIC
DR ANDREW WILSON
+22968018361

From: 
To:
Madam I have attached your consignment box for you and also my working id as Director Andrew Wilson, so I will like you to view it and understand that I will have no reason to  contact you if I don’t have any package for you so please I will like you to be smart enough to comply with my email and send this needed $150usd so that I will accomplish this delivery mission for you because am a prestige man and also man of age, I have no reason to lie for you because am a Christian and I thank God for the good news on my side that my wife deliver a bouncing baby boy, this is the reason why you have to send this fee today for me to setup your diplomat to commence on this delivery because I will be out of office for some time to visit my family for the new baby boy that come to the world, I thank God for this good news, madam this $150usd is not meant for me but that is meant for your airway bill of your consignment box and I will give you tracking number when your package dispatch then you can track it online to know where you package is ok, please email me your direct phone number because I want to speak with you on phone, please I will like your next email to come with the details of this payment of $150usd immediately for your shipment to commence ok.

Am looking forward to hear from you and use the details below to send the fee

RCEIVER NAME...ADUNO EVERISTUS
COUNTRY.......... BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY....................... COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION........ how
TEXT ANSWERE........ .transfer
AMOUNT................$150 USD
SENDER NAME…...........?
MTCN…….................?

Dr Andrew Wilson
+22968018361
YOU CAN CALL ME NOW OK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!