Sunday, February 24, 2013

Dying Woman Scam / Fake Bank

 
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 10:32:11 +0100 (CET)
From: mrsfloresalameh (mrsfloresalameh@voila.fr)
Reply-To: mrsfloresalameh (mrsfloresalameh@voila.fr)
To: 
Message-ID: (1382113825.265311361698331131.JavaMail.www@wwinf7137)
In-Reply-To: (AB6A3DAB-34EF-4FF0-BD50-13A52F0FEE8B@gmail.com)
Subject: FILL AND SEND TO THE BANK ADDRESS
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; 
 boundary="----=_Part_13331_2111661621.1361698331127"
X-Originating-IP: [41.203.230.55]
X-Wum-Nature: EMAIL-NATURE
X-WUM-FROM: |~|
X-WUM-TO: |~|
X-WUM-REPLYTO: |~|
 
Message to the Head Office BANK OF AFRICA.
Head Office:
BANK OF AFRICA (B .O .A)
RUE 2. PLOT 167, AVE.
KWAME N’KRUMAH. P.O BOX 103
01 BP 9335 01
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO.

Email:    info@bkoafrica.com
Email:    customercare@bkoafrica.com

To the Bank of Africa.

I am Mr............................
................................................ I am contacting this bank to make an important serious enquiry.  I am a well known person by Late Mr. Paul Louis and I want to know if the Money he deposite with this bank still exist.  I will apply for the re-transferring of any balance deposits of late Paul Louis to my account for NGO (Non-Governmental organization) charity work.  The amount late Paul Louis deposited in the custodian of Bank of Africa is US$25 Million. I am asking that the amount should be return to my bank account for our company renovation and for charity Organization services.
Below is my account Number with my Bank Address.

My Account number:........................
Account Name:.................................
Bank Name:......................................
Bank Address;..................................

I will talk about my relationship with late Paul Louis when I will hear a response from this Bank.  I will also appreciate fast news of response concerning this issue.

Here is my contact telephone number for reference………………………….
 
I am thanking in advance the entire management of Bank of Africa.

Thanks
Mr...........................



Qu'y a-t-il ce soir à la télé ? D'un coup d'œil, visualisez le programme sur Voila.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!