Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Scammer Impersonating Dr. Brain Robert / Fake Job Scam Fraud

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click on the images below:

Image Image 
I have received your mail regarding your application for the position of Supervisor/Personal Manager and I have gone through resume and it looks fascinating/interesting to me, I will be glad to offer you the job of Supervisor/Personal Manager, in my Estate here in U.K. Just for your information I have 2 kids ages of 11 and 8 years respectively and my wife all staying in my Estate. 

Accepting the offer you are entitled to work Monday till Friday, Saturdays and Sunday will be your off days you will receive a salary of £4,200 per month, and I will also be giving you a weekly allowance of £200 which is outside of your basic salary. Note: Your monthly salary and weekly allowance are not taxable, meaning you will not pay any tax.

Sundays and Public Holidays are off days, Also be informed that this is a 2 years contract of permanent/ full-time employment, the contract can be renewed at the end of the 2 years terms if found trustworthy 

Including your offer, I will be providing you with the following facilities.

1.) A welled furnished accommodation including feeding
2.) A Fixed land phone and an Internet-ready computer.
3.) 30 days annual leave 
4.) Free Medical/Insurance will be offered to you which is included in this offer... 

DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR PAPERS/ WORKING VISA IN UK APPLICATION.

Scan and send me the following documents.

1. Your International passport
2. Your passport photograph
3. Send full address and Mobile phone number

I will be processing your contract agreement letter once I receive the documents

PROCEDURES FOR YOUR 2 YEARS WORKING VISA PROCUREMENT.

On the receipt of the scanned copy of your valid International passport and photo passport.

1). I shall forward the documents to the UK-Embassy/immigration in London
2) Other documents to facilitate this visa as demanded by the UK-immigration/Embassy for visa procurement shall be sent by me.

This shall be sent along with your attached documents to the UK-Embassy in London and the same documents will be sent to your country Embassy with which the Embassy will contact you regarding stamping of your visa. Arrangements for this travel which includes (Air ticket) and transit cost will be paid by me.

NOTE: You will be responsible for your visa fee of £280 pounds to the UK-immigration department there in your country to enable them to secure an appointment for your visa. All these have to be in your name. This is the only cost you have to pay which will be refunded back to you when you resume work in my house in London. Please do understand that I am doing this due to my past experience whereby I paid for visa and ticket fees and my employee turn me down, causing me to lose my money with no refund. Do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to pay your visa fee to the UK-Embassy when needed during your working visa processing. Write back and send me the scan copy of the required document if you are interested.

ATTENTION: 

This offer does not require any job interview as it is a private job and I will issue you the contract agreement bond and your Offer Letter once I have received your responds and documents before sending the documents to the embassy

Warning: Please note I will not accept any form of deduction of salary for the purpose of visa, so do not ask me for such, because if you do I will reject your application... Thank you


Dr. Brain Robert,
461 Roman Road Mile End 
London E3 5IX
United Kingdom.
tel. +447482856411.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!