Thursday, July 19, 2018

Scammer Impersonating Dr Allen Harry / Fake Job Scam Fraud

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click on the images below:

Image Image 
After review of your documents and educational background, I am so much impressed and satisfied to offer you the post of: PROJECT SUPERVISOR in my Dairy Factory House as I believe that I will be satisfied with your work and inter-personal relationship.

It's never in my tradition to reveal the details and documents of my worker to anyone, but only to the authority, and in no doubt I know and I've heard much about the Asian people and their behavior that is the reason I'm so much interested in you.

As for the insurance and holiday entitlements, it's nothing to worry about as we shall discuss that once you arrive here in United Kingdom. 

At present, I've got the employment agreement documents and other forms also the acceptance of employment slip from my lawyer which is attached with this mail for you to fill with your correct information and up to your knowledge, return with your international passport and passport photo copy to me via email scanning, you have to print out the documents and forms, fill-up all required column and append your signature where necessary and clearly and then send it back with your international passport and passport photo copy without wasting any time so that my lawyer can make necessary submission over here for your work residential permit approval by the DIAC Immigration Section and i shall inform you on further procedure once that is done from here. 

Kindly do the needful and get back to me with the signed documents on time.

Note: I will take care of all expenses involved over here in DIAC Immigration Department here in United Kingdom including Visa fee, If I finally decide to employ you as my farm house supervisor, I will apply for your work permit approval directly from the DIAC Immigration Department here in United Kingdom, I will also introduce you to VFS Global Agent here in United Kingdom who is helping my friend out on his candidate getting over here, he is the one to help you out for Visa processing. Also once your Visa is ready it will be sent directly to the British Embassy in your location for interview, finger print and stamping.

Good luck
Dr Allen Harry
Tell: +448458600013


WhatsApp Number +447537185944

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!