Friday, February 12, 2016

Seadock Chambers / Dying Widow Scam

From: marafabegood@hotmail.com
To: 
CC: 
Subject: RE: From Mrs. Marafa Hagg
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2016 15:48:19 +0000

Dearest Beloved Friend,

PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO USE IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD. As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.

My name is Mrs. Marafa Hagg, from Kuwait and I was married to late Dr. Hagg  Nasser, a contractor, gold and diamond dealer for Twenty five years before he died in the year 2009.

I am 61 years old, and I am suffering from a long time cancer of the breast which also affected other part of my body. From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my doctors have courageously advised me that I may not live all that long;
this is because the cancer has reached a critical stage.

I was brought up in a motherless baby's home, and was married to my late husband for over Twenty five years without a child. My husband and I are true God fearing, but quite unfortunately, he died in a fatal motor accident on his way to the neighboring country for a Charity donation, since we do not have a child of our own.

Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of US$5.2million dollars with a Security and Finance company.

Presently, this money is still in their custody, and the management just wrote me as the legitimate beneficiary to come forward to receive the money after keeping it for so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over as a result of my illness, or they get it confiscated.

Presently, I am writing from a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only short period of time to live.It is my last wish to see that this money is invested in any organization of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization, the poor and the motherless baby's home.

I have come up with a great confidence for your trust conduct over this solemn work of God after many prayers and you will collect 30% of the total fund and 70% will go for the charity work because, I would not like you to work in vain.

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always.
 
I don't want them to know about this development. With almighty God all things are possible. For the process of this very project I will like you to reach out to our family lawyer who will help you to receive the said deposited consignment fund.

kindly contact the Lawyer by forwarding the mail to him.

Name:  Barrister Lawrence Brown (Esq)
Email: seadock.chambers@consultant.com

Yours in the Lord
Mrs. Mrs. Marafa Hagg.

_______________

From: seadock.chambers@consultant.com
To: Victim
Subject: This is the second time of sending you this letter so respond according the instruction and stop wasting time
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 23:08:52 +0100

Seadock Chambers
Attorney-at-Law and Solicitors
72 Fulbourne Road, Walthamstow LONDON E17 4EG
Direct Tel: +44-794-921-2895
+447949212895.

=========================================================================================

 
Attention: Beneficiary, 
 
I am writing to acknowledge your letter and the information I got from Mrs. Marafa Hagg and your willingness to work according to  my client directions to safeguard her inheritance fund for charity work.
 
Our client deposited this  consignment with Access Secure Sceurity & Finance Firm (United Kingdom) as family treasure valued the sum of (USD5.2M) Five Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only as at the period of deposit.
 
My sick client told me about your intention and willingness to handle this project so I insist you must contact our chamber 
because I want to be sure of  who she is dealing with.
 
At this juncture, we will like you to provide to our chamber the below details to eneble us arrange with the Access Secure and Security Company to processs the release order of your consignment.
 
1) Full names:..........................................................
2) Residential address:............................................
3) Country of origin:.................................................
4) Telephone and mobile numbers:...........................
5) Occupation:...........................................................
6) Marital Status:.......................................................
7) National ID CARD Or International Passport copy....
 
We will wait for your details  before we can proceed to process for the releasing and delivery of the said deposited consignment across to your nominated destination.

Disclaimer:
The Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Sea-dock chambers?? its customer and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from a disclosure under applicable law.If this is a forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with the authority of the Chamber shall not be liable for any mails sent without due authorization.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!