Sunday, February 28, 2016

Scammer Impersonating African Union Development Commission / West Africa Import Export Scam


Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply to our request, before we proceed I would like to reconfirm to you that I am not the direct buyer of the products rather they are needs for such products is for a contract supply to Government of Ghana under African Union Development Commission (AUDC), I want you to know that I am an accredited/Sourcing agent to the Government of Ghana African Union Development Commission (AUDC) on contract allocations and other services. It will interest me to inform you that there is an Ongoing Supply Contract of such Product mention as follow

1. Tray TYT - 91 

WEIGHT : 1.500 KGS
SIZE : 16 X 11 INCHS


2. Tray TYT - 92

WEIGHT : 1.400 KGS
SIZE : 18 X 12 INCHS


TO the African Union Development Commission (AUDC) under FOB or CIF Port of Tema Harbour PORT, for their 2015 enhancement Project. If your company is capable and willing to handle such project, kindly send us Your Price list to enable us submit an application and book order on your behalf for the supply contract. The good news about this contract is that any company that wins it automatically gains a long lasting business relationship with the African Union Development Commission (AUDC) if handled the order very well.

Note: If you secure this supply contract through my company effort, we will be entitled to 2% commission as gratification to my company. The 2% commission will emanate by increasing the total invoice value of the products by 2% in your proforma invoice to accommodate my commission. This 2% commission will only be paid to our account after you must have received your full payment from the entire Organization.


It may interest you to note that the organization makes an advance payment of 80% by bank to bank by telegraphic transfer and the remaining 20% to be paid by bank to

bank telegraphic transfer,to be paid before any shipment/supply. All payments to be
confirmed by your bank.

SUPPLY DURATION:- The supply duration is negotiable if you eventually Win this supply is considered in your favour. If these meets your consent, let me know so that I can

tell you the necessary documents to prepare and the contacts of the End Buyer to contact them directly.
Looking forward to hearing from you and to establish a good business relationship with your company.
Best Regards,

Hoping to hear from you.
Mr .Abu Mohamed Adams
Consultant Company
Spintex Road

Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 01:48:00 -0800

Attention the President,


After several attempts to send this notification letter to you by fax,we have decided to send it to you by e-mail attachment for your perusal.

You are directed to fill the attachment tender verification form A2 and send back to us as soon as possible.

Mrs.Monica Mensah
AUPC-African Union Project Commission

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!