Friday, June 12, 2015

John McFarlane - Next of Kin Scam

FROM: THE DESK OF: BARCLAYS BANK PLC.
LONDON BANK ADDRESS: 1 Churchill Place,
London E14 5HP UNITED KINGDOM.
Dir: Mr. John McFarlane,
Direct Telephone: +447031989245.
Fax: Number: +447024075055.

Attention:

I am Mr. John McFarlane, The Manager funds release with BARCLAYS BANK
(PLC) LONDON I am the accountant in charge of  (Mr. Morris Miller`s)
account who used to work with a Multi-BILLION oil Firm in RUSSIA.
Herein after shall be referred to as my client, On Sept 11, 2001, my
client, his wife, and their three children were involved in the
September 11 bomb attack in USA.

Since then I have made several inquiries to locate any of my clients
extended Relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these
several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you to assist in
receiving the money left behind by my client before the MONEY Get
confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge
deposits were lodged, Particularly the BARCLAYS BANK (PLC) LONDON.
where the deceased had an account valued at about ($45 Million) (U.S
Dollars) has Issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the
account confiscated within the next 14 official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 4
years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the
deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at ($45 Million)
(U.S Dollars) can be paid into your account and then you and me Can
share the money.60% to me and 40% to you.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal
through.I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law and i
hope the fund arrives your account in latest 10 banking days from the
date of the receipt of the following information's:

YOUR CONTACT  DETAILS:

(1) Full Name:
(2) Full Address:
(3) Your Age:
(4) Private Telephone:
(5) Fax Numbers:
(6) Your Account Detail:
(7) Email Address:
(8) Your Occupation:


The above information's will enable me apply for payment into any of
your nominated bank account. Please get in touch with me by.email.


Best Regards,


Mr. John McFarlane,
BARCLAYS BANK (PLC) UK
UNITED KINGDOM (UK)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!