Tuesday, January 20, 2015

GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN - Fake Payment Scam Fraud

From: GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN. 
Sent: TUE, January 19, 2015 
Subject: YOUR ATM CARD IS READY 

FROM THE PRESIDENCY'S OFFICE 
Tuesday, 19 January 2015 

Attention: Friend 

This is to bring to your notice that, I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of your ATM Card. 

I paid it because the ATM Card pin code is 8119 $4.5m, has less three days to expire and when it expires, the money will go into Government purse with that I decided 

to help you pay the money so that the ATM Card will not expire because I know that when you receive your ATM Card definitely you must pay me back my money and even 

compensate me for helping you, Now I want you to contact the Delivery Company with your Full Contact information so that they can deliver your Card to your designated 

address without any delay, Like I stated earlier the delivery charges has been paid but I did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused. 

They refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and demur rage might have increase, They told me that their keeping fees is $95 

Below is their Contact Information of the Delivery Service 24Hours, 

Contact Person: Mr.Mathew Uba 
Email Address: dhldelieverycompanylimited@gmail.com 

Make sure you contact their office today to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive your ATM card. 

I await your swift reply. 

Thanks. 
Best Regard, 
Mr Ike Obala. 

PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA 
GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!