Thursday, May 29, 2014

bright.oris.loan@gmail.com / Fake Loan Scam a Fraud

Read www.fake-loan-scam.tk

can’t hide this great testimony that took place in my life i will love everyone to know it and be partaker that is why i want to share it to the whole world by placing this advert on classifieds, I am Mrs Kate Loore by name, I live in Chattanooga, Tennessee United State, I want to thank Bright Oris for his kindness upon my family life, I never knew that there is still a sincere and trustworthy lender like this on the internet and on earth. Just some days i was in search for a loan of $ 100,000.00 Dollars, As I was running out of money for feeding, School fees, My business was really going out of capital and my rent. I was scammed about $15,000Dollars and I decided not to involve my self in such business again. But a Friend of mine introduced me to a loan firm due to my appearance and doings and also my complains to her. And I told her that I am not interested in any loan deal anymore but she told me that there is still a sincere lender who she will recommend me to, And she gave me the details of this man who is called Shakes Spear. And i really put a trial and i am most greatful and lucky today, I was given a loan amount of $95,000,00 Dollars by this great firm CALLED MR BRIGHT ORIS. If you are in need of a genuine, Sincere, durable and a truth worthy loan lender or financial assistanceand also you know you can be reliable and trusted, capable of paying back at the due / duration time of the funds I will advice you to send your contact to them via email on :bright.oris.loan@gmail.com . And you will be free from scams on the internet. My lovely wife extend her greetings to you also if not for you I can't imaginethe way life should be for my family today. Please I am begging everyone on earth to help me thank Mr Bright Oris. And I will always being sharing this great surpriseand testimony that happened in my life everyday to all that need loans. Again there contact email is as follows:bright.oris.loan@gmail.com .. CONTACT THEM NOW VIA EMAIL FORLOAN:bright.oris.loan@gmail.com AS THEY ARE EFFICIENT,DYNAMIC AND RELAIBLE..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!