Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Fred Peterson / Fake Loan Scam

Read: www.fake-loan-scam.tk
Hello,

I am Mr. Fred Peterson the owner of Fred Peterson world loan I am a God fearing man who don't deceive people i offer loans at an interest rate of 3%. if you really need a loan, simply choose the type of loan you need, then i will give it to you as soon as you want it.

We give out Debt loans, mortgage loan, Home loan, bad credit loan, car loan, business loan, private loan, fast loan, car loan, instant loan and loan for the blacklisted. Any type of loan you want, do not hesitate to contact me as soon as possible.

So if you are really interested in getting a loan, it will be from my company and no were else.

Email me now and get your quick loan today at fredpetersonworldloan@yahoo.com or my private email address fred112.peterson@gmail.com or contact me 
through my website at http://chukwuoge9.wix.com/fredpetersonworldloan, contact : +2348072074457. Call me if you really need this loan.

I will be glad if you apply today and get your loan to solve your various problems.

Best regards,

Mr. Fred. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!