Thursday, March 1, 2012 / HYIP Scam

5:58 PM (2 hours ago)
to undisclosed recipients

Good day,

We are introducing you to an Investment oppourunity to make 3-4% of your investment daily with a fixed deposit for 21 days.


Welcome to the world of Zenith Profit. We are the newest and best high yield investment programme with over 95% positive review in less than 2weeks.

We are welcoming you into a world of easy investment and good daily return. Our packages is one of the best and most legitimate you can get around at the moment and we strive to give you a better choice and better investment oppourtunity with us.


We deal mainly with helping you re-invest your money and work perfectly in the foreign exchange platform to achieve this. We accept a minimum deposit of $10 and maximum deposit of no limit for a daily profit ranging from 3% to 4% of your fixed capital. Your capital will be fixed in your account for a period of 21 days. For more enquiries, Visit out website on or you can send us an email for further questions on


Thinking wide isn’t just about finding great ideas. It’s also about implementing them with strong judgement and discipline. We take our responsibilities and our clients’ trust very seriously. Our investment managers are aligned with the returns on the investments they manage through performance based remuneration.

Our investment approach is characterised by three distinct capabilities:

Multiple perspectives: research drives every investment decision. Our specialist investment teams interact, sharing knowledge and insights to gain multiple perspectives. This diversity of thought allows us to see things differently, often producing unique insights that create new ways to add value to our clients’ portfolios.

Access to rare investment opportunities: our scale, brand and relationships give us a competitive edge in deal sourcing and origination. This access to scarce assets opens up new and different investment opportunities for our clients.


We mainly accept Liberty reserve and perfect money; This 2 e-money agents are the best right now with full competition again paypal and other old e-money agency. For more enquiries on how to get liberty reserve purchase or perfect money, visit this website:

For further information or alternative investment method, you can contact us on or visit our website on


For information on how we have been performing since the start of our programme you can simply click this link:
Or visit the rate us part of our website.


Our main mission is to offer all our clients a self reliant source of income in an efficient and timely manner. We have decided to choose just one plan of investing money with us for simple and proper understanding of our operations and dealing with all of our esteemed customers in a timely manner without mis-conception(s).

Achieving your financial goals with us starts with a single plan. Our plan for you is one of the best and reliable you can get around here. Even though it sounds too simple, but then we are ready to give you the best. We understand we might not be able to give you a 100% efficiency, but then you can have the 99.99% and leave the remaining 0.01% to the friction of the market and unforseen circumstances but we have our staffs on standby at your service all day round.


Forward Thinking

Whilst the service we offer is based around traditional values, we employ the latest investment principle to meet the target of our esteemed customers.
With an integrated risk management process and a global investment view we have an understanding on the ever-changing investment landscape.


The advantage of this programme is over-whelming because you have to spend less than 10minutes per day on your computer to make your withdrawals and make money at ease even with the a tight daily schedule.

We are here to stay and serve you for a very long time and hope to get the best for you and us.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!