Monday, March 12, 2012

Andy Brown / Compenation Scam Fraud

From: "Dr andy Brown" drandy.brown@yahoo.com
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 08:45:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Dear

How are you doing I hope all is well I thank you for your mail I said that this Cheque of 1.Musd send to us here in Burkina Faso in my office By Mr. Yousef Self For the past Effort as a Composition in the past that you gave to hem that is the place that the Cheque is Coming From ok keep me inform with the full information on what to do next thank you From Dr Andy Brown.

You can call me +226 74 03 66 09.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!