Friday, March 30, 2012

Nigerian Scammer Impersonating Douglas J. Flint / Next of Kin Scam Fraud

Received: 41.203.64.131 Nigeria
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 16:11:40 +0800 (SGT)
From: Douglas Flint (flintdouglas50@yahoo.com.hk)
Reply-To: Douglas Flint (flintdouglas50@yahoo.com.hk)
Subject: Response to your email

AGREEMENT LETTER1.JPG
AGREEMENT LETTER1.JPG

The world's local bank

Dear ,

Thank you for your response,Actually I got your contact discreetly during my search for someone who would assist me not only as a partner but someone who would not betray me, however I would like to be sure of your willingness, trustworthiness and commitment to execute this transaction with me,I cannot afford to compromise these virtues.

Regards this my email and your willingness to partner me in this endeavor, considering the money involved, and due to the nature of this transaction, it is necessary for you to be sure of whom you are transacting with, you can visit our webpage here: (http://www.hsbc.com/1/2/about/board-of-directors) in order for you to know more about me. During the U.S and Iraqi war our client a business merchant made a fixed deposit of USD30 Million for 2Yrs where i was the only one that knew about his deposits. Upon maturity during the war in 2002,mohamed,his wife and only daughter died in a bomb blast that hits His Resident.Investigations showed that he didn't declare any next of kin.As a foreigner,I want you to stand as the next of kin to claim the fund because soon the fund will be claimed by my government if no one comes for it.

I want to be sure that you are ready, to execute this transaction with me, What I expect from you is trust and commitment, I want this large sum of money transferred with your assistance and you should have nothing to worry about regarding legality AT ALL, because what may affects you? Shall also without fail gets back at me too, considering the paper work we are about to sign together but, I will appreciate you to follow my directives amicably as everything shall be done in accordance passing through all international banking laws, and as a banker I know that if we follow up this transaction diligently it would be completed within 9 working days.

I have attached to this mail, an agreement letter with the details of this transfer, ratio 60/40 which you are to fill and sign, then scan and send it as an attachment via E-mail to me, before the Attorney can go ahead with the preparation of the application for funds release, before he can officially tendered the application on our behalf, so that it will be look into and before the funds can be endorse for transfer.

I await your prompt reply on this.

Kind Regards
Douglas J. Flint.
+447035923561

1 comment:

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!