Friday, March 30, 2012

Maite Nkoana-Mashabane / Fred Phaswana

Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 10:53:49 +0200
Subject: I am very happy that God sent you to help me
From: Maite Nkoana-Mashabane (maitenkoanamashabane@gmail.com)

My Dear

Thanks very much for your mail this morning, I am very happy that God sent you to help me in this transfer, I had a meeting with the standard bank manager today and he told me everything regarding the transfer,

I am trusting you with everything regarding this transfer, I will advise you to contact the banker that will see to this transfer to your account.

He is the standard bank manager here in South Africa and he promises me that he will transfer this fund out of South Africa to your account without any problem.

If you contact the transfer manager, please try and call him on phone because I told him that you will send him mail and call him also.

The first step will be getting the money out of the country in your name and then disbursement will follow, I have no fear but faith that God is with me. Contact him and Please try and call me, I need to hear your voice,

Below are the details for you to contact the banker

Standard Bank

Mr.Fred Phaswana
International Transfer Services
Tell +27-78-233-7602 / +277 82337602
Fax +27-86-651-4743 / +277 866514743

Email: [fred_standardbnk_za@live.co.za]
Contact person: Mr.Fred Phaswana
Director of international transfer service.

Please, if you contact him, Tell him that Ms Maite Nkoana Mashabane, ask you to contact him for the transfer, waiting for your call on my private line +27-73-544-6586 once you contact the banker and I send my love to you and your family.

Thanks once again and let me know as soon as you contact him.

Waiting and a big hug to you and your family.

Ms Maite Nkoana Mashabane,
Private Phone +27-73-544-6586 / +277 35446586

Please contact him and please get back to me

Please contact him at [ fred_standardbnk_za@live.co.za ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!