Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Personal Assistant / Fake Check / Re-Shipping / Scam Fraud

From: "Waltkins Allens" rthumper80@aol.com
To: undisclosed-recipients

Hello and Good day to you , I am emailing you as regards my advertisement submitted with the job seekers and recruiters firm on the position of a PERSONAL ASSISTANT POSITION..I received your contact details from the firm so as to contact you directly , I would really love to meet up with you to talk about this job position but presently I am on a business trip, I would have loved to put up a job test on you to see the capability, knowledge and skills in you to be able to know how you could be a capable and diligent personal assistant. I am in East Asia right now on business trip and there would be no form of interviews or aptitude test but I will like you to answer some questions for both of us to really get acquainted

1.Have you ever been a Personal Assistant ?

2.If you have been a Personal Assistant before,how long and was it for a company or an individual person?

3.Can you communicate effective and efficiently?

4.Do you have a job as at present?

5.Will you be able to run errands 2 hours per day for 3 days in a week?

I will prepay you in advance to do my shopping. I will also have my mails and packages forwarded to your address. If you will be unable to stay at your house to get my mails I can have it shipped to a post office near you and then you can pick it up at your convenience,When you get my mails/packages; you are
required to mail them to where I want them mailed to. You don't have to make use of your own personal money,all you have to do is have packages shipped to your house and do my shopping..You are allowed to open the packages to reveal the content. The contents of the packages are computers , electronics, clothing's business and personal letters..All expenses and taxes will be covered by me. You will work between 15 and 20 hrs a month I will pay $300 per week. I need your services because I am constantly out of town on business trip as I own a electronics and clothing store in London, east Asia but I want to open another outlet in the US.more so I shall be returning to the US in March. This process will be on going till then. If you don't mind, I will meet up with you when I return and then we can talk about the possibility of making this long term. Well, let me know if you would be able to handle this position I will email you the lists and pictures of what to shop for when I am ready. No heavy packages ar
account number for Shipping. All you have to do is provide my account number to UPS and shipping charges will be applied into the account. I will provide clear set of instructions for each task I need done as well as the funds to cover them. If I were to mail you money to do my shopping plus up front payment for your service,where would you want it mailed to? Your full info for check,money orders or cash payment

Full Name:

Full Address:

(NO P.O.BOX)

City:

State:

Zip Code:

Phone Number:(Cell):

Home:

Age:


Email:

Present Job:

The address of the nearest Post Office to you for receiving packages:>

Name:

Address:

City:

State:

Post Code:

I would l be expecting to hear from you soon in order to know if you will be willing to handle my business on
my behalf before I return.Note that this job is 100% legitimate.You can open all packages to confirm the content therein

Thanks so much and have a nice day.
Regards,
Waltkins Allens

1 comment:

  1. I got the same letter from a guy called Henry Maxwell, when I replied to his advert (P A role) on Gumtree website.

    ReplyDelete

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!