Friday, February 10, 2012

Barr. Ene Gheorghe / Nigerian Next of Kin Scammer

Return-Path: e.gheorghe@globomail.com
X-Originating-IP: 41.216.50.79 Nigeria Scammer Hub
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 16:52:01 -0800
Subject: Reminder: Get back To Me
From: "Barr. Ene Gheorghe Esq." e.gheorghe@globomail.com
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Thanks for your response,

I got the email you sent to me and the contents therein were well understood. I am aware that a discussion of this magnitude should not have come through email but I have no other choice. It was this random search that yielded your contact email address with which I sent you my first email. Note that this was just a probing move to establish contact, because I am sure you know as well as I do that most people would snatch at the offer considering the large amount involved and more also since the disbursement of this fund would be entirely in the hands of the claimant since I cannot do this myself due to my failing health.

It is for this same reason I have randomly searched through the internet email directory to find somebody who has the predisposition to accomplish the task of passing on a privately kept fund of Four Million Three Hundred and Sixty Five Thousand United States Dollars ($4,365,000.00) to charitable organizations (THIS WAS MY CLIENT'S WISH) as you deems fit.

I hope my first email did not embarrass you? If it did, I apologize for this. The fund in question is privately kept and I want to put it in capable hands for disbursement. For this reason I have decided that within the confines of my room and the privacy of my Laptop to look for a suitable person to transfer ownership of the deposit to, and after claiming the money, disburse 70% of the $4,365,000.00 to various charitable organizations of your choice in various countries and then retain 30% of the money for your effort.

Though we have not met before nor have we known much about ourselves. I contacted you on trust, believing that you will not let me down or run away with these funds at the end .As a matter of fact, I need your assistance to make this transaction happen. I am very confident about its successful fruitfulness because there is no risk as I will be sending you all the required documents as a back up for this transaction and I will also send a letter of recommendation on your behalf to the finance company where this fund is deposited.

Once again, you should know that this transaction requires utmost trust, sincerity and confidentiality for its conclusion. You can reach me at +1 512 614 8520

This is not a business proposal and I do not expect any returns or share of the money. I am dying and I want this transaction completed as soon as possible. I need to find a suitable person as NEXT OF KIN to my client to claim the deposit as stipulated on the deposit agreement.

If you would be able to help me fulfill this last living request, I would need you to get back to me on the following issues: -

1. That you are in a position to be trusted and GOD fearing person with such a large amount of fund, and that you have a heart for charity and thus would not have any problems locating the right charity and human aid groups to disburse the fund to.

2. That you are willing to contact the finance company holding the deposit to discuss the terms of releasing the funds to you.

3. That you fully understand this transaction up to this stage and you are ready to proceed under these terms.

I will need to send your contact details to the finance company regarding the release of this fund to you. Subsequently, get back to me with the required information below:

Your full name...............
Your Age................
Your Occupation and position.........
Marital Status..........
Your Nationality............
Your full contact address.............
Your Mobile no..........

I await your further communication.

Warmest regards,
Barr. Ene Gheorghe (Esq.)
Reply to: e.gheorghe60@yahoo.ca
Tel: +1 512 614 8520

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!