Saturday, October 27, 2012

ROSEMARY MAGRET / Dying Woman Scam

Message-ID:
CAG8payenmfgWLLU1FM7SP9WKM=fH0uaeKk9JXrzxjENR2Qs7Wg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
Re: ENDEAVOR TO USE IT FOR GOD.
From:
Rose magret  - magretrosefunds001@gmail.com
God Bless You.
 
Thank you for your confident response in receiving this fund and using it for the said purpose.The reason why i chose you is because God led me to you,this is what you will do tao receive this fund in your possession, I will like you to contact my attorney he will make sure the fund gets to you,contact him on my behalf requesting for the transfer and release of the fund. Dear i want you to put up faith to help me carry out my wishes because this transaction is 100% risk free and legitimate, i want you to go into fasting and prayers you will come to see that there are still good God fearing people who can give more than what i am given to you now. do have in mind that 45% out of the funds will be for your effort and use the remaining 55% for the help of the less priviledge and help the charity homes in your country.
 
This are the information's you need to forward to my attorney because when the fund was deposited they gave me this secret information's should in case I want to withdraw it for security purpose for them to identify my consignment which is the fund.

The information's below am giving and releasing are vital and secret information's of mine to you with trust and confidence because I have gotten you as my NEXT OF KIN to do this faithful work for God and subsequently to Human. My Dear please forward the information's below to my attorney so that he can be able to access and release the funds to you .
 
Depositors Name: MRS. ROSEMARY MAGRET
Batch no: FBN/1806/FGN-313/20ZA
Year Deposited: 2006.
Secret Question: Who is Depositor?
Answer: MRS. ROSEMARY MAGRET
Security Code: 9030704842025.
 
The information's above is all you need to forward to my attorney,send him your full name, address and contact phone numbers so that when they approve you to receive the fund they will get it transferred to you .So contact with his information's below:
 
BARRISTER KOFFI MARTINS DETAILS BELOW:

Name of Attorney: Barrister Koffi Martins.
 
My Dear beloved, please contact him with the above information's, keep me posted as soon as they transfer the fund to you. Always put me in your daily prayers do not forget my wish .
 
Thanks For Your Kindness..
 
God bless you.
 
MRS. ROSEMARY MAGRET.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! !