Saturday, October 27, 2012

Lillian Banda / Jorge Varick / Next of Kin Scam

Subject:
Urgent Attention
From:
Barr. Lillian first_banda@yahoo.com.ph
Add sender to Contacts
Reply-To:
lillian_banda@yahoo.com.ph
Dear Friend,                                               
 
Before I proceed, I must apologize for this unsolicited mail. I know this is certainly not a conventional way of approach to establish a relationship of trust, but you will realize the need for my action after reading my mail.

My name is Barrister Lillian Banda of WILLIAMS & ASSOCIATES LEGAL PRACTITIONERS & FINANCIAL SOLICITORS. Actually, I got your contact through the public records while searching for a last name similar to my late client Engineer Jorge Varick an expatriate engineer who worked with (Magnetic  Mining & Smelting Company) in London. He died along with his family during the Tsunami catastrophe, which occurred on Monday 27th December 2004.

Before his death, he deposited One Trunk Box/Diplomatic Personal Treasure, containing the sum of $ 8.8M (EIGHT MILLION AND EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS ONLY) with a security company here in Europe, but he did not disclosed the content of deposited diplomatic consignment to the security company, for security reasons.

The security company has mandated me to present any family heir/inheritor for claim before the consignment gets confiscated or reverts to the Bureau of Diplomatic Security, as an unclaimed diplomatic immunity. So I have been insearch for any of my late client's relative which has been very difficult for me and all effort seems to be abortive as he did not declare any other person, address, partner or relatives in the official paper of his diplomatic consignment deposit.

Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to my late client and claim this Consignment which will be very easy With my support and position as his lawyer, I will prepare the relevant document that will assist your claims, and facilitate the release of the consignment.

I guarantee you that this transaction is 100% risk free and will be execute under a legitimate arrangement without the breach of the law. we shall share in the ratio of 50% for me, 50% for you as your benefit once the consignment is released. Reply via my private email address at: banda_lillian@ymail.com or you can call me on my number at: +4470 3592 6344 / +44 703 592 6344 for further clarification or you can leave a private number where I can reach you.

Best Regards
Lillian Banda ESQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!