Sunday, October 28, 2012

Barrister Koffi Martins / ROSEMARY MAGRET / Dying Woman Scam Fraud

 

BARRISTER KOFFI MARTINS & CO. CHAMBERS.

                            (Solicitors, Notary Public, Advocate of  Nigeria bar Association)
                        
 FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF NIGERIAABUJA - NIGERIA . 
SOLICITOR AND ADVOCATE
121 Garki wuse Area, Abuja.
+234-704-579-2564 / +234 704-579-2564
27th October, 2012.
 

Firstly I must thank you very immensely for your e-mail response to Mrs. ROSEMARY MAGRET proposal I thank you indeed.
 
As you are aware persons living in different cities and many miles apart mostly do today’s global business transaction. Thus, trust has become the bedrock and cornerstone of such dealings.

I thank you most heartily for taking interest in 
Mrs. ROSEMARY MAGRET  proposal to you. she have thought over it and have once more deliberated on the possibility of doing this transaction with you, she is exercising great discretion so as not to fall into wrong hands.
 
I would need personal assurance from you that you are going to be fair, co-operative and straightforward with me. What I really need is a trusted and competent associate who would handle the fund for Mrs. ROSEMARY MAGRET when it is finally released to you; I pray that I find such a person in you.
 
This brief biography of my humble self will throw light on some vital things you may want to know.
 
My full name is BARRISTER KOFFI MARTINS, I hail from Vogan - Togo , Born on April 28th, 1954 into the family of MR/MRS.  KWAME MARTINS, My father was a school teacher while my mother was a nursing mother sister. They were devout Christians which I am until date.
 
I graduated from the Oxford University with modest degree in Law in 1982. However, I worked with a law firm till the wake 1988 when I went back for my second degree.

Life to me then was stringent, as I have to cater for my newly born baby, who later died and my dear wife, Cynthia whom I married in 1986. Cynthia my wife is a graduate of agriculture and works presently with the agricultural research institute Basel/Switzerland, She is a lover of nature, and heads non-governmental organization friends of nature aimed at protecting improving nature. She is my confident in all my undertaken and a well devout Christian.
 
My marriage is blessed with (3) three children.
 
I reasonably belief that this scant albeit, to-the-point biography, would bring about the spirit of intimacy between the both of us.
 
I sincerely hope that a solid relationship would be built on the floor of this transaction. I will like you to get back to me with the information’s below for further commencement of the transfer of Mrs. ROSEMARY MAGRET fund into your bank account.
 
FULL NAME: ..............................................
SEX: ...........................................................
OCCUPATION: .............................................
AGE: ...........................................................
MARITAL STATUS: .....................................
ADDRESS: ...................................................
TELEPHONE/FAX: .......................................
IDENTIFICATION PASSPORT: .......................
SIGNATURE: ................................................
 
 
Hope to hear from you soonest. As this multimillion dollar transaction is entrusted in your name.
 
God bless you and your families.
 
 
Best Regards,
 
Barrister Koffi Martins & co chambers.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Barrister Koffi Martins (principal attorney) PhD, LLB,BL (co-principal), Barr. Simon LLB, (Co-Principal), C.l. agbamauche, O.A. Osifo (Mrs.) LLB, BL, Dele Odupitan LLB, BL, Rita Moshood LLM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!