Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Seadrill Oil and Gas Ltd. / Fake Job Scam Fraud

 Read www.scam-job-emails.tk

SEADRILL OIL AND GAS LTD.
Address: 2nd Floor Building 11 Chiswick Business Park
566 Chiswick High Road London W4 5YS UK
Fax: 2000-454511873
Tel: +447937466649

Dear Sucker

We acknowledge the interest shown by you to work with Seadrill Oil and Gas Ltd. Your CV has been received and viewed by Recruitment Unit and your CV was found quiet interesting as it is matching the requirements needed by this Establishment. We would have loved to conduct this interview with you on the phone, but considering the number of people we have to contact and the time difference involved in doing it, we have decided to interview you by email. You are advised to patiently follow our recruiting process as we proceed.

To proceed further in this recruitment program, you are to provide the following details;
1. Fill the attach Application form sign with date
3. Genuine and Valid Educational qualifications Certificates scan copies
4. Scan Copies of your International passport. 
5. Two colored photo seize
NOTE: That you are eligible to submit this Application form for this employment if and only if your passport is at hand and you are ready to relocate to work in United Kingdom. Kindly fill the Application form with pen and submit within 4 to 5 days of receipt.

We are anticipating a quick response to the form, which you have to fill and return back to us. Then you will be informed of the next step to be taken. You should be fast with this enrollment because time is no longer on our side now.

Best Regards,
Mr. Paul Maxwell.
HR Manager
Seadrill Oil and Gas
Tel: +447937466649

1 comment:

  1. In the name of Charles Williams the very bastard talk to me and in the move sending gift he taken 25000rupees by giving an account of indian of courier company ,,,then also believed by it and again ask for 60000 as he mention along with gift he send 50000 pound which is huge amount but I have not able to pay ,,, then he said he is coming India to meet me and again from Delhi airport he ask 27000 rupees as he told he caught by airport authorities and he has not exchange pound in rupees ,,I paid the amount hurriedly becoz I genuinely thot he is here ,,, again he told that he collected those gift from Delhi courier company which he had sent and again ask for 20000 but I did not gave,,as I live in Odisha he ask again money as again he told that airport authority will put him behind the bar and ask for 25000 I gave money,,,I am college student and such huge amount I gave its total 77000 rupees,,, after getting money he did not take my phone and again by some airport authority he called me to pay 18000 but I did not able to give ,,, I talked to the man which he says that he is a airport authority but he never told his name,,,I move to Bhubaneswar airport to meet but there was no Charles Williams arrive from Delhi airport to Odisha,,,after a day he told me that he is in angul airport but there is one main airport in Odisha that is Bhubaneswar airport ,,, in this way he does with young girls by making emotionally closed ,,,much more thing is there his what app no is 447895361551 and one more indian number is there of Vodafone company which he called me after reaching in Delhi airport as according to him ,,,I have all the account number in which I have send money ,,,this account number is all from north east part of India and all the number of people with him in India is from Delhi metro,,I have also having his pictures,,,as after getting money he blocked me from face book and what app

    ReplyDelete

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!