Thursday, September 24, 2015

Dr. Sebastian Rhodes / drsebastianrhodes@yandex.com / Fake Job Scam Fraud


This is a fake job scam!  Read www.scam-job-emails.tk

A very Good day to you, thanks for your interest, and sorry for the late response I had to attend a seminar, which took much of my time throughout the week

I am Dr. Sebastian Rhodes all former introductions remain the same. 

I own a private medium scale livestock farm on my property as well with sizable amount of production being transacted on a daily basis..

I as well serve as a consultant and I liaise with major corporations in providing research work and best methodology in animal health care mainly for farm animals and pets’ research goes deep into new drug development and testing, I help in providing corporations with cutting edge breakthroughs in animal health care services and livestock provision. I am also concerned about the human nutrition aspect and all my research is channeled towards giving the best livestock produce for human consumption.

Hence I engage the services of intellectually sound minds to be part of my private research and consultancy work, for which I often at times attach them with Corporations as employed liaisons for them to have an open field experience and also monitor the adherence to the quality in the products or services that my research team has proposed.

I find your CV quite interesting and you have a good qualification and experience you are a viable candidate, your CV is still being reviewed for due consideration, however I would like you to take my personal interview question for more analysis and assessment about your personality.

Please find the attachment to this email and give your best in answering them intelligently. (Though it might not be your field of expertise or neither studied the subject before, all I just want to see is how well you can diversify and adapt to new challenges and your out of the box and comfort zone thinking, so just discuss intellectually on it by expressing your opinions or knowledge on the Ebola case that’s all).

And I will be giving you a call.

Regard

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Sebastian Rhodes
+17785083533
Address: 704 West 69th Avenue Vancouver,
British ColumbiaV6P 2W3es Canada
drsebastianrhodes@yandex.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!