Saturday, July 4, 2015

MARIGABET GROUP OF COMPANIES / Fake Company Contract Scam

From: "FRED DAZI" freddazi@outlook.com
Date: Jul 7, 2015 2:04 PM
Subject: LOCAL DEALER CONTACT
To:

Dear Partner,

Thanks for your swift responds, I am sending you all the details, Parcostic seed is a herbal seed used in manufacturing vaccines that is used to cure skin diseases and leprosy. You will take 60% of the profit and I will take 40% but I need transparency and honesty from you in this transaction that is why I am increasing your percentage of profit and decreasing mine so that honesty and transparency will be guaranteed. Before I proceed, let me tell you a little about myself, I am married with kids. I am the production  manager of my company, I was working as a procurement manager until my promotion to production manager recently that is why I can not be able to travel to your country to purchase the product now. The name of my company is Marigabet Group of Companies. Our website is www.marigabetgroup.com. I think that is little you have to know about me for now.

You are advised to go through this mail and understand it before you proceed. Lets take it step by step. Purchase Parcostic Seed from the local dealer first. You will deal face to face with the company purchase delegate that will be coming to India. The company purchase delegate will come to India to take delivery  of the material you will supply. Meanwhile, after you purchase the samples, I will introduce you to my company for further negotiations, in order for the company to start negotiation and open a purchase agreement with you and give you a letter for purchase order to seal up the contract with relevant documents, so that you can start the business.

As long you are ready to handle the business over there in India since you have gone through my mail and as well understood the procedures of this business. Now I am giving you the local dealer contact details in India, you are to contact them to know the availability of the material and purchase at least 5 packets for sample (50 grams per packet).

Contact details of the local dealer of the product (Parcostic Seed (P.S)) in India is below.

AGGRAWAL FARM PRODUCE
MRS. NEHA AGGRAWAL
ADDRESS: Village Mangar, off the Gurgaon-Faridabad Highway,
Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
CONTACT NUMBER: +918587880961


Regards,
Dr. Fred Dazi

http://www.marigabetgroup.com 
MARIGABET GROUP OF COMPANIES
(Pharmaceutical Division)
42 Coventry Street, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B5 5NH.
United Kingdom
Tel: +448713157636
Fax: 004 (0) 7010070828.
Email: pharmaceutical@marigabetgroup.com
Website: www.marigabetgroup.com

103.247.99.136
Domain Name: MARIGABETGROUP.COM
Registrar: ZNET TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1628
Whois Server: whois.znetlive.com
Referral URL: http://www.znetlive.com
Name Server: NS2.ZNET.IN
Name Server: NS4.ZNET.IN
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 21-feb-2015
Creation Date: 19-feb-2014
Expiration Date: 19-feb-2016

5 comments:

  1. This is a very big fraud . Neha Aggrawal is a very big fraud. Her references will be given by these fraudsters and once you pay the money she will escape with money.Beware of Aggrawal products and this deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please find this one.


    Description for "SUPPLIER NEEDED IN MY COMPANY FOR HERBAL SEED SUPPLY"
    My Name is Dr. Larry , I m from southern part of England, i work with a multinational pharmaceutical company here in London, i have a serious business proposal for interested individual ,i use to be the purchasing manager of my company before i was promoted to the position of a production manager, while i was the purchasing manager of the company, the company use to send me to India to buy a particular herbal seed which the company use for the production of her pharmaceutical product ,now i have been promoted to a more superior position in the company and a new purchasing manager has replaced me, he will take over the company affairs in India, now the director of the company has requested for the contact details of the local framer in India where i buy the herbal seed. Now i need a trustworthy and reliable business man or woman who i can present to my company i will introduces the person to my company as the local framer that has been selling the product to me, afterwards the person will purchase the herbal seed from the real local dealer in India ,i want to close the gap between my company and the local dealer because i was presenting an over invoice to my company while I was the purchasing manager after the businesses we will both share the profit together. Interested person should contact me via my email address (larry_williams16@outlook.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please check this mail.

    Dear Sir,

    I really appreciate your reply.

    I promise you, if you stick to my advice properly, and we will carry out this supply together you will be successful, like I said in my previous letter, I was the former purchasing manager of my company, I use to travel to India on behalf of my company to purchase a local herbal seed called (AFZELIA Natural Herbal Seed) in India from a particular local dealer that is based in Haryana India. I have been purchasing this Herbal Seed from this dealer for more than 3 years, while i was the company’s purchase manager and there has never been any complain about the quality standard of this product, the local dealer in India has the best quality in the world suitable for my company’s specification.

    Now i have been promoted to a higher position in my company and a new purchasing officer has taken the company's affair in India, the director of the company want the contact detail of the local dealer in India so that the new purchasing officer can come and buy from the same local dealer i have been buying from, now i need you to represent as the local dealer of the herbal seed in India, you will now buy the product from the original local dealer for 98,000 rupees i.e (1,500 Dollars) 100 grams and sell to my company's new purchasing officer for 260,000 rupees which is (4,000 Dollars) 100 grams, after the supply we will make profit of 162,000 rupees on each packet and my company orders for 200 packets every month. AFZELIA Natural Herbal Seed is chew-able and not harmful to human health, it’s acceptable by both India and United Kingdom government.

    I want to introduce you to my company as the local dealer that has been supplying me the product while i was the purchasing manager of my company, once i introduce you to my company, what you will quote to them during negotiation is 260,000 rupees. i.e (4000 dollars) and the weight of one packet of AFZELIA Natural Herbal Seed is 100 grams. it’s the sole responsibility of my company to transport the Herbal Seed from INDIA to UNITED KINGDOM, your responsibility is only to buy the herbal seed and sell to my our company's new purchasing manager and receive your payment.

    Before we can move on to the business proper, I need your assurance on the following:

    (1)That my percentage of the net profit should be given to me as agreed after supply.

    (2)That you shouldn't allow the company to know that I gave you contact of the local dealer because you are to act as the local dealer to the company.

    (3)That on no accord should you allow the company or its delegate to have the direct contact of the local dealer. This is in other to protect our interest in subsequent transaction; hence, this transaction would be a continuous one for us.

    (4) What will you give me from the net profit as my percentage?

    Once again kindly be informed, that there is no illegal consequences in this supply, the product is not prohibited by any law in the world, i need you to send me your full name, address and contact mobile number, so i can send you the contact detail of the local dealer in my next mail for you to inquiry about the availability and the current price of the product .

    Awaiting your response

    You can reach me on Tel:- +448719748917

    Regards,
    Dr. Larry Williams
    Production Manager
    Finbaz pharmaceutical Company
    www.finbazpharma.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a scam. Please read www.scam-job-emails.tk There is no real contract or deal! This is just a scammer trying to steal your money!

      Delete
  4. Hello,

    Thanks for your responds,

    I appreciate your interest in this business, I will give you the contact details of the Local Dealer but get the terms and condition comprehended to enable us proceed better. I want you to present yourself to the company, as the local dealer of the product Omeprazole Seed (O.S.). I will use my position within the company to ensure that supply order is issued in your favor. Thereafter, you will buy this product from the local dealer at the rate of (Rs 169,800 INR) I think about ($2,500 USD) per packet and supply to the company at the rate of (Rs376,940 INR) ($5,500 USD) per packet. The minimum order from my company is 50 packets.


    The company will send the representative to India for the purpose of pay and take delivery of the specify material, they will pay you in cash or which ever way you want the money to be paid to you, on delivery of the material to Our company delegate on arrival to India. The profit will be shared between you and I as agreed. Before we can move on to the business proper, I need your assurance on the following:


    (1)That my percentage of the net profit should be given to me as agreed after supply.


    (2)That you shouldn't allow the company to know that I gave you contact of the local dealer because you are to act as the local dealer to the company.


    (3)That on no accord should you allow the company or its delegate to have the direct contact of the local dealer. This is in other to protect our interest in subsequent transaction, hence, this transaction would be a continuous one for us.


    (4) What will you give me from the net profit as my percentage?


    (5) That you will finance the transaction and deduct your capital and expenses after supply before we share the profit.


    Kindly be informed, that there is no illegal consequences in this transaction, the product is not prohibited by any law in the world.

    Beside, you will be dealing with a multinational company, and all its transaction must be in accordance with the law.


    Upon your assurance on the above mentioned, thereafter, I will inform you on how to approach the company for supply order to be issued in your favor, in this regards I request your full contact address for Official introduction and formalities as well. I will be sending to you the contact details of the local dealer in India in my next mail.

    Revert back soon with your complete contact address and phone number.



    Regards,
    Dr.Fred Dazi
    TEL +441224459822

    ReplyDelete

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!