Friday, July 17, 2015

Miss.Adila Alima Naifeh / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Dear  xxxxxxxx

I am Miss.Adila Alima Naifeh from Syria daughter of late Moonif Ghazwan Naifeh who worked as one of  former adviser on oil in  Bashar al-Assad  Regime, who refused to step  down that led to out break of  war and gassed people to death with Chemical Weapon.

I am contacting  you for confidential proposition to assist in securing the sum of  US$11,000,000.00 ( Eleven  Million United States Dollars ) to your care due to war in my country Syria willed to me by my late father.

I know my email message will come to  you as  surprise  it's legitimate and if you find it interesting to do the project with me, should reply back to me for more details.

YOU CAN OPEN BELOW LINK TO READ ABOUT MY COUNTRY:
http://www.christianpost.com/news/syrian-civil-war-death-toll-climbs-over-320000-casualties-observatory-group-slams-international-communitys-silence-as-encouraging-bloodshed-140212/

Expecting your kind understanding and waiting for your reply .

Best regards
Miss.Adila Alima Naifeh.
Tel:+855966348257


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!