Thursday, June 12, 2014

tonywilliamsloancompany147@gmail.com / Fake Loan Scammer

Read www.fake-loan-scammer.tk

Hello friends!!! My name is Mrs Elibat Ritalia a citizen of USA. i want to testify of the good Loan Lender who showed light to me after been scammed by 4 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay alot of fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of 11,000USD. One day as i was browsing through the internet looking forsterated when i came across a testimony man who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called Tony Harton Loan Company (tonyharton2@gmail.com) where he finally got his loan, so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 6 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and I was given a loan amount of $100,000.00 Dollars by this great Company (Tony Loan Finance} managed by Mr. Tony Harton and here i am today happy because Mr Tony williams COMPANY has given me a loan so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my loan. Do you need a loan urgently? kindly and quickly contact Mr Tony williams Loan Company now for your loan via email: tonywilliamsloancompany147@gmail.com
Mrs Elibat Ritalia

Regards,
Mrs Elibat Ritalia | laurasmithloancompany14@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!