Wednesday, June 25, 2014

email:laurasmithloancompany14@gmail.com / Fake Loan Scam

Read: www.fake-loan-scam.tk

My name is Mr Dave Hargan a citizen of USA. i have been scammed by 3 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay several fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of 5,000USD. One day as i was browsing through the internet with tears on my eye i came across a testimony of man who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called Laura Smith Loan Company where he finally got his loan, so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 3 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and I was given a loan amount of $90,000 Dollars by this great Company (Laura Smith Loan Company} managed by Mr Laura Smith and here i am today happy because Laura Smith Loan Company has given me a loan so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my loan. Do you need a loan urgently kindly and quickly contact Laura Smith Loan Company now for your loan via email:laurasmithloancompany14@gmail.com
Thank You All For Your Understanding, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!