Sunday, January 1, 2012

Scammer Impersonating John Galvan

Good Day,

I am indeed sorry for contacting you through this means. However,I assure you that it is confidential and genuine. I am John Galvan,attorney to Saif Al-Islam Gaddafi (Col. Gaddafi's son). I am sure you are aware of the battle that took place in Lybia. As a consequence,many assets and funds belonging to Col.Gaddafi's family and government officials are being frozen by government, as you can see on the following link:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...s-frozen-queen

The family have lost a lot and are losing more on a daily basis and I need your help to secure this particular amount because these are hard-earned money. There funds are proceeds from contracts executed by the family. Examples are BP's US$900M Libyan oil exploration contract in 2007, shares in Juventus Football Club, Eni: the Italian oil giant,and Pearson: the parent company of Penguin and Financial Times.Also some money was made from investments in numerous financial institutions,including Goldman Sachs, particular amount is not frozen illegally by the government,I personally moved it without the knowledge of my client Saif Al-Islam Gaddafi from a bank here in United Kingdom to a secure Bank in India where the government will not suspect through diplomatic security means,and the amount is US$10,000,000.00 (Ten Million United States Dollars). The risk element is zero and this is guaranteed so long as no one is able to trace any link or connection between us whatsoever. My client has been captured by the Zintan Rebels and I am fully convinced that he will end up in prison, as you can see on the following link:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...t-a-fight.html

I have a family I love very much and we must seize this opportunity to better both our lives.I cannot labor in vain. We must take this situation seriously,great opportunities never come twice. Be rest assured that,in approximately 6 days, we should be through with this project if we put our minds to it.

I want you to help me receive this money.It is 100% safe and nobody will know about it provided the information is between both of us. Please note that further details will be made available upon proper understanding and agreement.

I shall offer you 40% of the total sum and you will also help me invest the other 60% of the money in any lucrative business in your country. You must understand what we stand before;we are about to make a lot of money for ourselves and our children.

I guarantee you that this venture is risk free giving that the funds are certified clean and as a qualified attorney I will personally travel to the Bank in India to monitor the transfer of the funds into your account and make sure that,everything is done confidentially to make the transaction 100% risk free,because I have to protect your interest for doing this with me.

If you are interested,kindly get back to me for further details through my private E-mail address johngalvan_001@9.cn ).But in case you are not interested,you should please delete this email and do not disclose it to anybody.

Yours sincerely,
Barr.John Galvan.

____________________________________________________________ _________________________________

Attn: (20 December 2011)
First of all I want to thank you for responding to my e-mail. To be honest with you, I have been thinking of how to disclose this information without building a proper relationship and trust ,but with your response to my e-mail ,I believed I can now confide in you without having any fear in mind. Be rest assured, we are about to make good money for our selves and family and within 2 weeks you will surely testify to this because I have worked out all the necessary formalities that will ensure the smooth transfer of the money to your chosen account. All we need to do is to dedicate time for this and put our mind on it because it is a golden opportunity for both of us.

Most importantly, I want you to understand that, there is no risk involved, because (Saif Al-Islam Gaddafi) is not aware of this, having the believe that all the money he deposited in United Kingdom has been frozen by the U.K Government. I have in my possession all the deposit documents. Therefore, this is between me and you and I want to trust you with this. After the money is successfully transferred into your account, I will come to your country to meet with you and discuss further investment arrangements if necessary.

In the meantime, all I want from you is to help me receive this money totalling ($10,000,000.00) and it will be transferred into your account . I shall travel to meet with you upon our conclusion regarding the transfer arrangement to monitor the transfer personally and make sure it is successful without leaving any stone unturned. Therefore, I am given you the full assurance that, the project is 100% guaranteed with the fact that, I will travel from United Kingdom to your country personally to secure the transfer into your account and we will keep in close touch.

However, do also understand that I am ready to offer you 40% which is ($4,000,000.00) as soon as the total amount is credited into your account and the balance 60% ($6,000,000.00) shall be mine and it will be instalmentally send to me by you upon my advice or invested in any real estate in your country, but this will be later discussed.

I am sending you my contact information as follows.

1. Name: John Galvan
2. Address: 110 Euston Road,London,NW1 2BE,United Kingdom
3. Occupation: Lawyer
4. Name of Firm: J.G & Associates Law Firm
5. Date of Birth: 20/11/1949
6. Marital Status: Married
7. Tel: +44-701-421-6684
8. Fax: +44-709-289-5745

In the meantime, you are advised to provide me with the following informations as listed below to enable us proceed with the paper work accordingly.

1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS AND OFFICE ADDRESS
3. OCCUPATION
4. DATE OF BIRTH
5. NAME OF COMPANY
6. MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER
7. FAX NUMBER
8. MARITAL STATUS
9. A SCAN COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT

Once more, I want you to put your mind on this project because it is 100% guaranteed and also make sure you keep all correspondence confidential.

Thanks and I remain yours faithfully. Barrister John Galvan.
Dari: john galvan johngalvan_001@9.cn
Kepada: gonifreddy@yahoo.co.id
Dikirim: Sabtu, 31 Desember 2011 13:08
Judul: RE: I Hope For Your Undestanding With My Financial Situation

Good say Sir,

As you know,nothing good come easy,since you are not able to play your part,i think i should look for another partner that is serious.Maybe you think this is a child's play,so bye for now.

Your's sincerely,
John Galvan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!