Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Natasha Lorence / c2afjgtkus@sneakemail.com / Fake Job Scam Fraud

This is a fake job scam.  Do not sent documents or money! Read www.scam-job-emails.tk and http://www.never-wire-money-to-strangers.tk and www.scam-telephone-numbers.tk

If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam!

Image Image

Natasha Lorence<c2afjgtkus@sneakemail.com>

Mrs.Natasha Lorence
4612 E. Florence Avenue
Los Angeles California
90210

Dear Victim

Good to hear from you, as stated in my first mail, I'm in urgent need of a estate manager to work for me in my house over here in California Los Angeles,as am always away on my job.Your job is to supervise and manage all the workers working in my house like the chef, nanny and security guard to make sure everything are going on well in the house as am not always around to see how things are going in the house, I have two children  15 and 10 years old who will also be under your care because am single mother.

You will be working for me for 2 years and can be renewed if found trust worthy. You shall have the following facilities throughout your service in my house.

A) A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedrooms.
B) A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.

WORKING HOURS
you will be working from 7am to 11am in the morning and from 2:30pm to 5:30pm in the
evenings. Sunday free day.

SALARY: 10,800US DOLLARS MONTHLY plus  500US DOLLARS UP-KEEPING ALLOWANCE EVERY WEEK (UN-TAXED)

DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR PAPERS/ WORKING VISA IN US APPLICATION.

Scan and send to me the following.
1. Your International passport
2. Your passport photograph
3. Send full address and Mobile phone number

PROCEDURES FOR YOUR 2 YEARS WORKING VISA PROCUREMENT.
On the receipt of the scanned copy of your valid International passport and photo passport.

1). I shall forward the documents to the US-Embassy/immigration in Washington DC
2). Other documents to facilitate this visa as demanded by the United States-immigration/Embassy for visa procurement shall be sent by me.

A)LETTER OF ATTESTATION FROM EMPLOYER (ME)
B)FUNDED STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT FROM BANK OF AMERICA
C)TAX CLEARANCE DUE UPDATED
D)AFFIDAVIT FROM THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HIGH COURT.

All these documents i shall send along with your attached documents to the US-Embassy in Washington DC and the same documents will be sent to your country Embassy with which the Embassy will contact you for regarding your interview and stamping of your visa. Arrangements for this travel which includes (Air ticket) and transit cost will be paid by me including your accommodation and feeding.

NOTE: You will be responsible for your visa processing fee of 550 dollars to the US-immigration department there in your country to enable them secure an appointment for your visa. All these have to be in your names. This is the only cost you have to pay which will be refunded back to you when you resume work in my house in Los Angeles. Please do understand that I am doing this due to my past experience whereby I paid for visa and ticket fees and my employee turn me down, causing me to lose my money with no refund. Do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to pay for your visa fee to the US-Embassy when needed during  your working visa processing. Write back and send to me the scan copy of the required document if you are interested.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Natasha Lorence
Tell. +1 424-666-1246

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!