Friday, August 24, 2012

ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ / Scam Fraud

Received:
from User (ip72-193-221-39.lv.lv.cox.net [72.193.221.39]) by vcsong.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP; Sat, 25 Aug 2012 15:45:01 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To:
gov.drzetiakhtaraziz@hotmail.com
From:
"DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ" Drzetiaziz1N@plum.ocn.ne.jp
Subject:
situation report
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2012 02:46:18 -0400
Dear sir,

I was in several meetings with the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria and the banks Executive here over this payment of your fund and signing the immediate fund release documents, the bank is now ready to complete this transaction for you without any further delay because we receive a fax message from Mr. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (Executive Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria) yesterday that you have to open a non-resident bank account (Super Yield Offshore Account) to enable the bank activate your account so that you will make transfer by your self. as I have promise to be off help to you since but you need to tell me how much you have at hand now so that I will know what to do ok.


Sir I promise and guaranty you that if I the bank in Nigeria receive this fee today your account will be activated and your fund will be fully transfer into your Bank account in your country without any delay, so you are advice to pay the total sum of $1000 to the bank to activate and transfer your fund to your local banks. Please note that the documents are very important to you this is to clarify that your fund is real and legal and all so to protect your interest from any breach of Governmental laws in the world.

I promise you at the end you will testify the hand of God in your life, you are advice to attach to me the payment information to enable me cash up the payment today and your fund will be transfer into your nominated bank account. My dear I assure you that as soon as you raise the money I will use my connection as a Governor of Bank Negara Malaysia to make sure that they transfer this fund to you within 24hrs.


I am a Governor of Central Bank Malaysia, it is the prime minister of this country that appointed me to be the Governor of this committee. Please call me on my usa roaming number for clarifications on the next step to follow for immediate release and transfer of your fund: :+ 1-940-604-2746.

Yours faithfully,

Dr.(Mrs) Zeti Akhtar Aziz
PLEASE CALL ME TEL: + 1-940-604-2746.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!