Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Nicolas Land / nicland@textlescotland.com / Fake Job Scam Fraud

This is a fake job scam!  There is no job!  Do not send documents or money! Read www.scam-job-emails.tk  The email address is fake! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam!

From: Nicolas Land <nicland@textlescotland.com
Date: 03/05/2016 10:21 am (GMT+12:00) 
To: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Martin Vekony applied for your Family Driver position on Indeed 

I got your response to my advert regarding driver job. I'm Nicolas Land and My wife's name is Mary. We are relocating to Wellington, New Zealand, from Canada with our daughter Tammy. I will be offering you $750.00 weekly at any suitable time of yours, three times in a week, probably (Thursday to Saturday) and I will be needing your services for 18 months.

Also since you will be my family personal driver you will also be doing Personal Assistance roles which may require purchasing, pick up files, monitoring payment and schedule appointment, e.t.c
I believe you will be fit for this position in as much as you will prove yourself to be a reliable, honest, and hard working person. Our arrival date will be on the 20th June, You will start working on same day.  i will instruct on how you will get the company car.

I want to know if there's any equipment that you will need me to provide, if there's any let me know how much it will cost. I will be spending about 18 months for the contract job, so i will be needing your services for that time, if am satisfied with the services you render. I have a personal assistant that is based in Canada so you will server as PA in NZ . Your payment will be handling and paid directly to your account. If this employment opportunity is acceptable to you.

Also I need to get some new furniture into apartment so my account will make the sum of $5000 which you will deduct your first week payment and you will be sending payment for my new future to the dealer details I will provide you, please kindly reply with the details below to receive the funds.

Bank Name:
Name on Account:
Account Number:
Suffix:

Most importantly, I need your total honesty, sincerity and ability to carry out the task with less or no supervision. I know you will be committed to the work, you will also have a nice period working with us. While I await your swift response towards my email.

Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!