Sunday, May 15, 2016

charlesloans55@gmail.com / Fake Loan Scam Fraud

Read www.fake-loan-scam.tk

URGENT LOAN OFFER APPLY NOW. 
Hello, 
My name is Godfrey, i am from California USA, married, i have 
been searching for a genuine loan company for the past 5 months and 
all i got was bunch of scams who made me to trust them and at the end 
of the day, they took my money without giving anything in return, all 
my hope was lost, i got confused and frustrated,i find it very 
difficult to feed my family, i never wanted to have anything to do 
with loan companies on the Internet, so i went to borrow some money from a 
friend, i told her all that happened and she said she can help me, that 
she knows a loan company that can help me with any amount of loan 
needed by me with a very low interest rate of 2%, that she just got a 
loan from them, she directed me on how to apply for the loan, i did 
just as she told me, i applied with them on 
Email:(charlesloans55@gmail.com), i never believed but i tried and to 
my 
greatest surprise i got the loan within 24 hours, i could not believe, 
i am happy and rich again and i am thanking God that such loan 
companies like this still exist upon this scams all over the places, 
please i advise everyone out there who are in need of loan to go for 
(charlesloans55@gmail.com) they will never fail you,and 
your life shall change as mine did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!