Monday, February 16, 2015

arabiancargoes@yahoo.com / Fake Shipment Scam

Read www.scamwebsites.tk and www.never-wire-money-to-strangers.tk
Date: Feb 9, 2015 5:20 PM
Subject: Re: your husband property
To: 
Cc: 

Greetings to you from Arab Asia Cargo Ltd Rep .

With reference to your shipment file KPC/DCS/81764/H497/2015 The Financial Monitoring Enforcement hereby inform you as the package carried with Arab Asia Cargo Services Limited - Laban Island for International delivery was submitted for Monitoring Enforcement routing inspection at Mumbai International Airport (MIA).Your shipment was stop at the Financial Monitoring Enforcement for process due to General Export Control and Entry Restriction on High Value Shipment to Non-Resident. We would say we are very disappointed with the way things has gone and if not because of our company's policy towards protection of client's interest things would have been worse than this and the Federal Intelligence Agencies would have gone as far as probing and interviewing you more on this. Right now we have been able to prevent the situation from escalating and from attracting more attentions from the FBI and the Interpol. All they need is a document as a legal backing and for clearance/bailout before they can release the shipment to us for delivery to you in your address. To obtain the International Monetary clearance certificate and Anti-Drug/terrorist certificate demanded, has been confirmed by our office that it will cost $850(EIGHT AND FIFTY  US DOLLARS)  through our office in India after proper consultation as it will be cheaper to process from India through the help of our office, we advise you try your best possible to get the required fund so we can finalize delivery and also to avoid complication. We wait for your email to enable us direct you on how to make payment to our office in India for immediate processing. We have made the necessary inquires for the Certificate to enable us backup your shipment for the immediate delivering of the package. The fee is required for the release of your shipment base on its value, approve use, commodity type and to officially declare that the money in the package is not proceeds of drugs or Money Laundry and is terrorist free as well as the reason for dispatch. The package will be release as soon as we provide the certificate to show that your shipment is not on illegal sending. You are advice to follow our instruction immediately to enable us work on your behalf for immediate release of your package for delivering to your address. You are to make payment in the name of (DANIEL FRANCIS ) who is our officer in charge of legal matters on payment issue to the GD office above ( 12206, 12th Floor,Pearl's Best Height II,Netaji Subhash Place,Mumbia 110034 India) Payment is to be made via Western Union Money transfer within the stipulated time duration of 2 working days after receipt of this information and forward payment details to this desk via this e-mail, which include, Sender's Name, Amount Sent, M.T.C.N Number, For immediate processing of the of the ANTI TERRORIST AND MONEY LAUNDERING CERTIFICATE. So that we can finalize delivery of your shipment. Note; The Local Charges payment receipt of your $500 will be send to you via email  for your Authentication documentation. For more inquiry call:00919890940623

thank you for your  understanding and Co-operation and also for choosing Asia Cargo Services Limited for your Express delivery and for your business needs. 
Yours in service, 
Mr. . Mr.MICHEAL 
MORISON (cso)















------------------------
On Wednesday, 4 February 2015 2:40 AM, arabian cargoes arabiancargoes@yahoo.com wrote:

Please note that before two of our delivery officers proceed to your Country for the delivery of your shipment, you are to pay the sum of(500 dollars)five  hundred  dollars to  enable us settle for India tax, vat and local bills and delivery charges.
 
As soon as this payment is made, kindly forward to us a scan copy of your payment receipt through email attachment to enable our delivery officers proceed immediately to your address brgy.binagbag agdangan quezon philippines) for the delivery of your shipment to your doorstep 

 However, since we do not want to deliver your shipment to the wrong person, you are therefore urgently advice to forward to this office scan copy of the shipment receipt for proof of identification. For quick delivery and payment,you are therefore advice to quickly make the payment through money gram or western union , and get back to us with the evidence of payment and
below is the details:

Below is the details:-

NAME;-maxwell john

ADDRESS: 18th Floor, Shahid Bhagat Singh Road,Mumbai-400 001.
COUNTRY: India.

As we await your response,we anticipate a long and meaningful services to you.
Yours at your service services Miss Sarah (c.s.o)For: UK TRADE & INVESTMENT COMPANY LTD.
Office Number +919890940623






















2 comments:

  1. Hi, I been chatting in facebook with the the guy Pretending and fake name and fake profile pictures his name is Dmonty Linas Anton,who introducing himself as a engineer in marine ship as a director of the ship.He claimed to be a sailor.He was married before and lost his wife and has a daughter of 11 years old name Benedecta. We chatted for one month......Along that days / weeks he always said to me all kind of nice words about love, promising his going to come to MEET ME VERY SOON and marry me and stay forever and want to grow older with me.He was Calling me honey,darling /sweetheart and always said I love you and I miss you.I want to hug you,kiss you, cherries you and have fun in your side,.........Dmonty Linas Anton mention that he is headed to Australia for a few weeks then suddenly after three weeks chatting with him he said the ship is running very slow and we are in very serious problem here.And need God intervention .The brain box of the ship is having a serious problem and we are all confused here.....We just received information from the signal house that there are sea pirates in Indonesia blocking the sea and they are 312 km away from us and the nearest place to anchor this ship is Laban Island somewhere in south Malaysia ....As it is now we are no longer safe because we fear the pirates will attack us because the ship run very slow.We have called for the rescue team but we are not yet to get a response from our headquarters.And there's a lot of security in the sea right now .The captain of the ship had announced that all passengers should offloads their goods for another means of transportation as the ship will duck fro 20 days until is safe to sail again. And He told me that his plan is to send it to me his safety box that was in his cabin inside of it was a important documents and the amount of money Euoro bretish money in the amount of 250.000.00 lbs his saving it on his 13th years of worked and he said that my plan this money is to buy Metal Oil Drums from Australia and supply to a company in Mexico that he already signed a contract with......He told me Honey, I need you contact information address tel. no. and e-mail address so the global security company will deliver it to you immediately the shipment of the safety box.Your the only one can open the box because I trusted you here is the secret code **7739**I paid the shipment here in the ship and you only pay the local shipment and tomorrow is the arrival of the shipment in India because they dont have office in your country so they will call you soon and please follow there direction.And if you dont have the money please borrow someone and when my box arrive get out the money you spent and live the rest for me until I come to pick up and marry you so we can live forever and start a family.....I received the called from India which I didn't understand what she screaming about on the phone but last thing I heared is check e-mail so I did check my e-mail and yes they send me the fake global security receipt and the cost of local shipment was $2450.00...The email said ;However since we do not want to deliver your shipment to the wrong person, you are therefore urgently advice to forward to this office scan copy proof of identification .For quick delivery and payment, you therefore advice to quickly make the payment through money gram transfer or Express money transfer, and get back to us with the evidence of payment ; Please send it to "HARRISON BOKAMOSO KINGSLEY' 18TH FLOOR , SHAHID BHAGAT SINGH ROAD, MUMBAI 400 001. INDIA EMAIL glblscrtcompany@gmail.com office number +919967386652 P.S. As we await your response , we anticipate a long and meaningful services to you.........our head office address in UK is Global Security Co. Ltd. 261-267 Lillie road, Fulham London SW6 7LL UK.......

    I been so smart and the angel told me to check in google about there address and I found out its a big scammers thank GOD I'm save by google.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m sorry this happened to you but it happened to me too. Your story saved me and thank you for sharing this. The person I was talking to strung me along for 2 months and used the same script as this almost word for word. He told me he lost his wife and child 11 years ago that’s why he took to the sea..he loved and cherished me. He believed and trusted me. I also noticed he would talk to me at times too where I would be tired and sleep deprived and not thinking clearly..he would say things like.. Can’t wait to meet and live forever together be married and have kids.. then suddenly the ship had a major problem...As it is now, we are no longer fully safe because we fear the pirates attack because the ship is very slow now. We have called for a rescue team but we are yet to get a response from our headquarters as to when they will reach here...Honey my problem now is my valuable documents, some gold which I am suppose to deliver to a jeweler in Australia, my money which I kept in my cabin safe box. I do not want it stolen from me in the event of any attack. My plan is to use this money to buy Metal oil in drums from Australia and supply to a company in Mexico I already had contract agreement with...The captains of the Ship have announced that all staffs should offload their goods, services and valuables for another means of transportation as the Ship will duck here for another 20 days, more than or less than until its safe to continue sailing as the case may be...now I’m the only one who can help him he has no family and he can trust me...I started to become suspicious when he said I had to pay..I started trying to find information on the courier he used..nothing.. I could not verify the website and tracking numbers he sent he really tried to get me by sending a photoshopped image of a passport and even offered his bank statements which at that point I knew in my gut this was a scam. I will pay you back, you can take the money out of my box when it gets there. Funny thing is there is no box and there is no money other than mine outgoing. I’m embarrassed I fell for it as long as I did..but coming across this post saved me and I hope my story can save the next victim of this terrible invasion of emotions. I’m so glad my gut told me to keep digging and verify something coming across this post really saved me and helped me know this was a scam.

    ReplyDelete

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!