Saturday, February 21, 2015

DR MIKE PETER - Fake Fund Scam

Dear Friend
Greetings, I got your contact from business directory and I decided to
contact you directly. My Name is Dr,Mike Peter  ,we are originally Liberian but based in London, United
Kingdom. i am searching for a reliable and experience business expert
in Asia/Middle East or american who can guide me in setting up a lucrative
business investment in any Gulf Region. I got to understand
that this is the best time to invest in region, So am only soliciting for
your assistance and guidance to help me invest in any lucrative
business.
Please if you are willing to assist i and my son please provide me
with your confidential mobile number so that you can discuss more in
details and please do get back to me.
Reply back to  mikepeter1000000@yahoo.com
PLEASE CALL MR MIKE PETER IN LONDON,HE IS MY EYE IN
THIS TRANSACTION HE WILL DISCUSE ALL MODERLITIES AND AMOUNT INVOLVED

CALL ME 44 7700067341
Thanks with regards
DR MIKE PETER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!