Friday, February 27, 2015

Philip Owen - Next of Kin Scam

Philip Owen philipowen3030@gmail.com





Greetings,

Please do no treat this as an unsolicited email, I have made so much research before contacting you, I do know that you are someone special and have decided to contact you in this personal confidential Issue.

I must express my proposal without reservation and I wish to tell you that I have contacted you because of a business of 500kg of Gold / precious metal presently deposited in my company’s vault.

I want you to try and understand me and also place yourself in my position as a vault manager of a safe keeping company, a lot have happened and I am aware of a whole lot of issue and having put up 17 years with this company, I have nothing to write home about. Hence I have missed many opportunity and do not wish to see more go by.

I have contacted you because you can help me to achieve this, knowing that in today world market,500kg of Gold / precious metal is not a small money, your last name is what has attracted me to contact you and i just need to know if I can trust that whole amount of Gold / precious metal to you for sale and we share the proceed.

The depositor of the Gold bullion in question died three years Ago and my company is not aware of this, he is a foreigner and have the same last name with you, I happen to have some of his documents with me, I am requesting that you will stand as his relative/partner, so that we can process the release to you, this will only be known by both of us ,as you need to maintain absolute secret about it.

I am assuring you of 100% success and you do not need to come down here unless you deem it necessary, I can get an attorney to represent you in any dealings with the company, as an insider I will inform you on all to do to get this done and I will also stand to attest that you are his relative since I am the oldest serving staff in the company.

I want you to check this thoroughly and get back to me, I am very ready to release the certificate of Deposit to you for you to go through, I will implore you to have this deal accomplish with me and we need an urgent move to secure this transaction.

I will wait to hear from you.

Thanks,

Sincerely,
Philip Owen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!