Thursday, December 13, 2012

serviceimmigrationtourdesk@usa.com /Tasha Chambers Fake Job/Visa Scam

This is a fake job/visa scam.  The real US Dept. of State would never use a free email address such as: serviceimmigrationtourdesk@usa.com.  There is no job!  It is a scam! Read: Why Emails Offering You Jobs Are Scams!!

From: beautysome360@yahoo.com

Thanks for your reply and interest in the job I am really willing to get a Nanny/driver/cook down to the USA soon and I told you that i am going to Pay you 2,800$ a month and that will be fore the Up keep of my sons Clark 7. I have Duplex Building with 8Bedrooms and 2 living rooms and that is all I Want you to take care of You’ll have a room to yourself with a complete Working system with internet facilities which Will enable you communicate with your friends And Family daily.The reason why I need a Nanny/driver/cook is because I Lost my husband in an auto crash and i take care of my son alone And Now I have to go on a naval tour for 6 months And I need a nanny or aupair to take care of my son understand that you might not have your Visa processed yet and I have already discussed With the United STATE immigration service about My intention to get the service of a Nanny/driver/cook to Take care of my son while I am on national Duty.....Since I am a Naval officer and I hardly Stay at home...So this is how I intend to make Everything work...I will give you the email of the immigration Office as well as my Naval license ID number so That they will know that I directed you to the Immigration office for the processing of your Visa.....I am going to Book for your flight to come Down to the USA when your Visa processing is Completed...But you will have to pay for your Visa registration fee yourself This is because The Immigration has mandated it that the Applicant will address the Visa Registration fee because the payment Receipt will be attached to your papers and The name on it will be used for the processing of all your Papers....and when the processing get done,it will be sent to you via a courier service .

The reason why you have to pay for your Visa registration Yourself is because the immigration office has made it Compulsory that it is the applicant who pays for Her visa registration because I have once been Cheated by a Filipino whom I paid all her expense And when she got her papers, she did not show up to me...So the thing is this, i am going to help you make sure that you get your visa at all cost. With my influence......I really need a honest and sincere person to work for me.... I think the registration fee work in the Us250$ so that is all they will ask you to pay and the rest will be my doing bout 2,700$. This is all that I have planned down so if you are ok with it, do mail me back. But if you will ask Me to pay your Visa Registration fee for you, please Don’t write me back.

Contact me back only if you are ready for this or Maybe I should just get someone else as this is Very important and urgent to me...I am traveling Soon and I don't want my kids to be alone Hope to hear from you soon...Please get back to Me by email only.. I will be away for 6months and you Will be the one taking care of my kids and my sister Will be coming to check on the kids on weekends.

My home is in Mrs. Tasha Chambers Navy. 905 Sissom Unit 2, Killeen, TX 76541 USA Naval Office.

Tasha.

_____________________________________________________________

Your name(Victim)will be used in all the processing in the U.S. Department of State.
U.S. Department of State notifies Victim being received your email.

Our Ref:U.S.D/T.S.G/CGX/259/2012
FROM THE DESK OF Immigration
148096371,7001921841
DmFAX number 7005 002 000 702406132 7

Attention:Ms/Mrs/Mr, Victim

You will be needing a United States NON-SETTLEMENT(WORKING) Visa, resident and work permit to be able to live and work in the United States.

We assure you of getting your work visa,work and resident permit process once you comply with our instruction. To proceed,do get back to us with the details below in order to hasten your job opportunity here in the USA.We urge you to fill up the non-immigrant visa application form below,it can be printed out if necessary and also provide us the scanned copies of the requirement below.Kindly email it back to us in the next 48 hours.

WE URGE YOU TO FILL UP THE VISA APPLICATION FORM AND EMAIL US BACK TO US IN NEXT 48HRS.

Also,the only Document we would be needing from you is Your Scanned International Passport,Scanned Passport Photograph.Other pertinent Document such as Bank Statement of Account,Invitation Letter,Reference Letter and Tax Clearance would be provided by your sponsor here if any.

All Documents will be processed and arranged here in our Office after which it would be forwarded to the US High Commission in your country t. Also,some Copies of this Document(s) will also be sent to you.

We will begin in earnest once we receive all necessary Details.

OUTLINED BELOW ARE THE COST FOR THESE SERVICES:

1. PROCUREMENT OF WORKING PERMIT $350.00 *

2. PROCUREMENT OF MEDICAL INSURANCE AND NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER $200.00 *

3. PROCUREMENT OF US NON-SETTLEMENT VISA $500.00 *

4.VISA FEE OF $250.00 *

TOTAL CHARGES $ 1,300.00 *

All Documents will be processed and arranged here in our Office after which it would be forwarded to the American High Commission .

You will be required to pay for your visa registration but your visa acquirement fee has already been agreed to be payed by your Employer MRS TASHA CHAMBERS

And you are advised to comply with your visa registration payment ASAP.We have seen your referral code....We suppose that it was given to you by your Employer MRS TASHA CHAMBERS
(Ref. 0146-23402-us-36083-ph).
All Payments should be made payable to our General account Office at the head quarters in NJ and for security reasons, we will provide the payment information to you as soon as you are ready to start with the processing of your visa and registration payment but to start with, you need to answer the questions above.

If you have a son/Daughter who is within the age bracket (5-19) he/she will also be granted a US Visa.It's Optional.

WORK VISA REQUIREMENT

*SCANNED 10 FINGERS PRINT.
*SCANNED COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT.
*SCANNED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH.

PLEASE NOTE
You are strongly encourage you to fill up the attached non-immigrant visa application form accordingly and email it back to us on serviceimmigrationtourdesk@usa.com.

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: AUTHORITIES: The information asked for on this form is requested pursuant to Section 222 of the Immigration and Nationality Act. Section 222(f) provides that the records of the Department of State and of diplomatic and consular offices of the United States pertaining to the issuance and refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential and shall be used only for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States. Certified copies of such records may be made available to a court provided the court certifies that the information contained in such records is needed in a case pending before the court

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!