Saturday, January 20, 2018

rolandvic22@gmail.com / Scammer Posing as Eng. Victor Roland / Fake Job Scam Fraud

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click on the images below:

Image Image
From: Victor Roland <rolandvic22@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 3:16 PM
Subject: To Be among our Recruitment Kindly Submit Along With Your International Passport Copy and Educational Certificate
To:

Kindly Attention,

I am Eng. Victor Roland, A Marine Engineer here in, Scotland UK with over 25 years of research and teaching experience in the United Kingdom. I also working with some Government Owned Livestock Companies, which really takes much of my time, my wife works in United Kingdom as a Government Layer and my daughter work as Missionary Organization in the United Kingdom as a transaction officer. Right now my Company has transferred me to another branch which is far from my Livestock Farm, I got lots of commitments and most often get my hands occupied. It is imperative to get a worthy (Head of Supervisor in mechanical department, Head of Supervisor in electrical department, Head of Supervisor in power control, Head of Supervisor in computer monitoring room, computer operator for supervision) in my large farm who will monitor and keep me up to date in my livestock farm house activities. 

As the livestock farm General Supervisor, you will be proficient and well-versed in some aspects of my private business service. You will mostly be available for guiding and supervising the Livestock Farm house.It is often a hands-on role and a good supervisor should be willing and able to step into other people's roles should the occasion arise, to ensure that any workers absence do not affect the smooth running of the livestock farm house and make sure things are going well in the farm house while you will report to me directly as I may not be able to pick calls during office hours due to my busy schedule and my office protocol but my wife will show up around to see things by herself anytime you require her attention. At present am having six boys and three ladies working in the Livestock Farm house and my daughter supervised due to my commitments. 

We received your CV through recruiters and the content sounds good to me. Kindly get back to me with the copies of your Educational Credentials, International Passport Data Page and a Recent Passport Photograph, and your Direct Contact Number, if you're okay with the content of this terms and conditions of my job offered so that we can proceed further and to make the employment contract agreement documents by my lawyer. Once I receive your response along with the required documents ''Educational Credentials, Passport Copy and your Contact Number'', I will forward it to my lawyer so that She can prepare the employment agreement documents and it will be sent to you for signing when it's time, and once again please do not accept or respond to this mail if you are not okay with the terms and conditions given herein. 

The employment information and conditions are as follow:

******Employment Status: Full time with the following facilities******
A)  A free private furnished self-apartment suitable for family will be provided in case you wish to come along with your family.
B)  Free feeding and Medical care will be provided.
C)  Free airline ticket will be provided for applicant and his/her family.
D)  Free shopping twice in a year for principal applicant.
E)  A day off every week and six weeks fully paid home leave each year.
F)  Applicant should not be less than 22years old and contract is Three years extendable.

WORKING HOURS
You will be working in the farm house from 8:00am to 12:00noon and from 2:00pm to 6:00pm in the evening.

SALARY:
Monthly salary will be £4,800/GBP at start, with allowance of £185/GBP for your weekly up-keeping, Add together.
Net Monthly Salary After Tax: £5,540/GBP monthly.

On the first few weeks of arrival, you will be trained on the duty assigned and roles expected, so as to be conversant with the function and roles to be played as A General Supervisor

 NOTE: - My family will take care of all expenses involved over here in home ministry including visa fee, If We finally decide to employ you as a General Supervisor, we will apply for your work permit approval directly from the DIAC Immigration Department here in United Kingdom and once it is approved, that will guarantee your visa and work permit approval after submission of your visa and work permit application over there in your country to enable you travel down here to the United Kingdom. I will handle the whole documentation process over here with the Lawyer and the DIAC Immigration Services, and also I will take care of any expenses involved over here.
 Kindly get back to us with the require information so that we can proceed immediately without any further delay.

I will wait to hear from you again for further action.

Best Regard
Eng. Victor Roland 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!