Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Matthias Schwarzwald / Fake Job Scam Fraud

This is fake job scam! Read www.scam-job-emails.tk to learn how to tell when a job offer is fake!  If you get a job offer like this, it is fake! Do not send any money or documents!
From: Dr. Matthias Schwarzwald PhD ACVIM schwarzwald.phD@hotmail.com
Date: Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 2:27 AM
Subject: AGREEMENT AND APPLICATION PAPERS !!!
To: 


Dear Victim 

After review of your documents and educational background, I am so much impressed and satisfy to offer you the post of my farm maintenance as I believe that I will be satisfy with your work and inter-personal relationship..

Note: It's never in my tradition to reveal the details and documents of my workers to anyone, but only to the authority, and in no doubt I know and I've heard much about the Asian people and their behavior that is the reason I'm so much interested in you.

As for the insurance and holiday entitlements, it's nothing to worry about as we shall discuss that once you arrive here in Canada. 

At present, I've got the employment agreement documents and other forms also the employment acceptance slip from my lawyer which is attached with this mail for you to fill with your correct information and up-to your knowledge, then return to me via email scanning, you have to print out the documents and forms fill-up all required column and append your signature were necessary clearly and then send it back to me without wasting anytime so that my lawyer can make necessary submission over here for your work residential permit approval by the Ontario Immigration Section and i shall inform you on further procedure once that is done from here. 

Kindly do the needful and get back to me with the sign documents on time and also. you can reach me on this number anytime: +17785089831.

Sincerely.
Dr. Matt's
DVM, Ph.D,ACVIM (cardiology)
Certified Veterinary Medical Acupuncture

Scam Attorney Contact Info

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!