Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dr. Gerry Higgins / Clydesdale Bank PLC / Miss Lisa Atamba

Originating IP: 41.214.75.78, Sonatel Multimedia, SENEGAL
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 11:44:13 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path:
From: Lisa Atamba
Subject: CONTACT THE BANK

My Dearest One,
Thanks a lot for your response, I am writing, hoping towards the day we will touch & see each other face to face, and I wish i have my own personal private phone, it would have been better so that you will easily reach me directly than reaching me through the Reverend Father, nevertheless, he is very kind to me, anytime you call, just tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me over to his office.

Dear, actually it is because of my present conditions that makes me to choose this choice of asking for your help, and i really understand that GOD will use you to help me out from this prison of which i found myself,yes! it is a prison because the sufferings here is too much for me because i am passing through what i least expected in life, no good water to drink as well no good food to eat, please dear i want you to do anything that you can do to bring me out of this place, please do before i die here, i am suffering seriously here.

Actually i am seriously looking forward with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible situation that i am into.

THEREFORE I WANT YOU TO SEND A MAIL TO THE BANK FOR THEIR ACKNOWLEDGMENT THAT I HAVE GOTTEN A FOREIGN PARTNER.
that you are contacting them on behalf of Miss Lisa Atamba, that you need in-formations on how to retrieve the sum of 6.5million US dollars deposited by my late father Late Engr.David R Kenneth Atamba from Sudan, which i am the next of kin,

Here is the contact of the bank to write them:
Dr. Gerry Higgins,
Director - Credit Administration Dept,
Clydesdale Bank PLC,
35 Regent Street,
Westminister,Haymarket,
London, SW1Y 4ND.
Telephone: +44-703 1882 294 / +44 7031882294
Email --- clydedallbankplc@aol.com
clydesdalesbankplc@london.com

IF POSSIBLE, YOU CAN COPY THIS NOTE,FILL THE SPACES BELOW AND SEND IT TO THE BANK

Dear : Dr. Gerry Higgins
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by Miss Lisa Atamba whose father's name is late Engr.David R Kenneth Atamba and the father has an account number CB/IO/45121/0055478-541/2004 in your Bank. Miss Lisa in several occasion has communicated with me to assist her transfer this fund valued at $6.5 million dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank. I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss Lisa that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country, I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.
Thanks
Full Name ..............
My Country ............
Occupation .............
Age ....................
My cell phone ............
Home Address .................

1 comment:

  1. I would like to inform everyone that any e-mails received from victorialily_zamba@yahoo.com, otherwise known as Victoria Zamba, father's name being Engr.Oniel R Ukec Zamba, claiming to be a chairman of Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Darfur, claiming the father to have deceased by a brutal attack by rebbles who had left the supposed Victoria Zamba a sum of $6.5 million dollars is a scam. The letter I had read on this page is almost, if not, a word for word replica of the one in my email. Another suspicion I noticed was how un-personable the recipient was during correspondence in my attempt to withdraw certain behavior from the recipient which I was successful because it was what had led me up to my investigation. I post this for the protection of all who may be vulnerable to such enticement.

    ReplyDelete

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!