Bedfordshire Record Office
County Hall, Caldwell Street
Bedford BEDS MK 42 9AP
JOB OFFER LETTER
Thank you for your application regarding the job offer in my home. In reference to that, I am pleased to offer you this Job which your duty is not only to be my HOUSE SUPERVISOR but, to take proper care of my home and belongings there in my Home Country. The mentioned Salary and allowances will be paying to you at the right time as long as you are my worker. Well-furnished Two (2) Bedroom Flat is available in my compound for you. If you have an International Driver’s License, you will be allowed to be using one of my cars. Well, I am a Building Contractor (Engineer), for this reason I find it difficult to be or stay in my home at a long period of time due to the contract I use to have in my Nation and in International Countries. As an International and National Engineer, I have 15 years working Experience and I am 40 years of age. I just exposed my profile to you but, we shall see face to face in my Home Country. You can open this email attachment to see the front view of my villa (MR Robert Hitchins, so that you will know the home where you are going to work in. Your Passport will be registered by my sister who is working under the Home Ministry Affairs (Immigration Office) in UK immediately you arrive, for an important reason. You are hereby advised to contact Dr Alexander Evans who is working under the British High Commission (Embassy) in your Home Country INDIA for the procurement of your Traveling Documents. He is a good friend of mine and a College mate in University of Cambridge from 1989-1993. Sign and forward this letter including the first and second pages of your International Passport to Dr Alexander Evans, for confirmation and the procurement of your traveling documents. I am not going to bear the expenses of the traveling process over there but, I will pay you back all it cost you to be in my home country within 24 hours of your arrival. Therefore, proceed with the direction and process recommended by Dr Alexander Evans, as he will make sure that everything is well done. Let me know whenever your traveling documents are ready and I will bear the responsibility of your “Air Ticket” to UK.
To Contact the British Embassy Embassy Address in your Country India New Delhi.British High Commission, Shanti Path, Chankya Puri,
Fax: (91-11) 268700065
CONTACT PERSON:Dr Alexander Evans
MR Robert Hitchins
Email from Scammere Pretending to be an Embassy Official
APPLICATION FOR TWO YEARS UK WORK VISA/WORK PERMIT.
Kindly Attention: Victim
The email we received from (MR Robert Hitchins ), notified clearly that you have been offered a job as HOUSE SUPERVISOR in his home in UK and we should help to make sure that your traveling documents are ready on time because, you have a limited time to resume work in his home there in UK. We can make it possible if only you submit the Requirement/Documents needed by us (BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION NEW DELHI) at the right time.
Any applicant that is applying for a work visa/Residence Permit is entitled to pay the
Application/Registration Fee of £120.00. GBP, which in equivalent to your National currency, it is a sum total of 12,200. INR. This reason is to prove the seriousness/readiness of the applicant for the contract. Also, you are to know that (MR Robert Hitchins)will be responsible for your “AIR TICKET FEE”
This payment has to be made immediately so that the High Commissioner will approve your visa Application form to enable us process your traveling documents to United Kingdom, we are going to give you the information of our cashier where you will deposit the amount immediately, after which the High Commissioner can approve your documents.
Kindly note down the following details:-
(1)UK-EMBASSY-DELHI is a firm, working in partnership with the UK Border Agency at the British High Commission and Deputy High Commissions here in India providing services to help people apply for United Kingdom VISA.
(2) Kindly note that your traveling document will be processed as non-appearance candidate, the British embassy has advised that; any applicant that is applying for (work visa/Residence Permit) will report in our office on his/her day of appointment.
(3) Processing of your two years’ work visa will take 7-14 working days from the date in which your application fee is confirmed.
(4)there is "NO" interview needed from you because, (MR Robert Hitchins) has signed your invitation and you have been found qualify 95% grantee for 2 years UK working visa endorsement.
(5) As soon as your visa processing is completed we will inform you to come over to our office along with a hard copy of your international passport for final visa stamping.
(6) Your air ticket will be send directly to The British Embassy as soon as your visa is ready. If you meet up with the requirement of the office your visa will be issue in 7-14 work days from the date of application.
(7) You will come to the office after your visa processing is completed. Kindly download the attached file to see the visa application form, fill it as directed. "Important information" No charges will be paid hand to hand to any officer all charges have to be paid into the Head Of Visa Department Correspondent account which will be given to you and a payment receipt from the bank is needful for official record.
Finally, kindly scan and send to me the following documents via this e-mail address:
1. YOUR PASSPORT COPY (1ST TWO PAGES)
2. THE COMPLETED VISA APPLICATION FORM
3. THE COMPLETED WORK PERMIT/DATA ASSESSMENT FORM
4. TWO PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO
Appear in cooled.
All these information's will enable me to proceed with your documentation and they will prove that you are the right candidate whose traveling documents (work visa/Residence Permit) will be secured.
Dr Alexander Evans
Telephone Hours: Monday-Friday: 0900-1500 hrs (Consular phone enquiries)
VISA/PERMIT DEPARTMENT: Work Visa, Family Visa, Travel Visa Business Visa, Study & Holiday Visa.
British High Commission 7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri New Delhi 110 021 -India