Friday, December 11, 2015

Philip Lamb / philip.lamb247@gmail.com / Fake Job Scam Fraud

This is fake job scam! Read www.scam-job-emails.tk  if you get a job offer from this person it is fake! Do not send any money or documents!

Description for "GENERAL HOUSE SUPERVISOR NEEDED URGENT IN WASHINGTON DC"

1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW 
Washington, D.C. 20220
Tel +1(540)8374228

Job title: GENERAL HOUSE SUPERVISOR

My Name is Philip Lamb and would love to get an assistance of a house keeping supervisor male or female that is willing to relocate to the United States immediately for Full Time Job. Kindly be informed, I have 2 children age range between 8 and 12 years old now.I travel often to most part of Europe and around the World for conferences and business purpose. I'm not always in the United State with my family as much. I need a GENERAL HOUSE SUPERVISOR to take good care of my house and supervisor my domestic staff.Employee will be Eligible to Free accommondation and free meal. I have chef who takes care of the meal.You will be offering a reasonable monthly salary in United State Dollar.

Do contact me personally via email: (philip.lamb247@gmail.com) if only you are interested to work in my house in United States. I will stand in favor of your name and send neccessary documents to united states embassy in your country to assist you to make sure you procure your Visa and all the necessary traveling documents are issued to you smoothly. Your Job location is in Washington, D.C..You are free to come with your spouse incase you are married.Applicant must be responsible and punctual and must be a good team Leader.

NOTE: Ensure you have a valid International Passport. Send your CV Resume via email: (philip.lamb247@gmail.com)

Best Regard!s

Dr.Philip Lamb
(Employer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!