Friday, December 11, 2015

Michael Henshaw / +44 703 192 4476 / Next of Kin Scam

Dear Sucker

I acknowledge your mail and I am Barrister Michael Henshaw a solicitor at law, the legal representative to my client Late Mr. Moises Saba Masri, a Billionaire Business Mogul and he is a Jew from Mexico who was a victim of a helicopter crash since 2010 year resulting to his death and his family members. I got your details after an extensive on-line search Via (Network Power Charitable Trust) for a reliable person.

His account officer discovered a sum of $85.5 Million USD In his account that belongs to my client Late Mr. Moises Saba Masri who is one of they foreign customers, I was contacted because he instructed the bank to contact me base on any issue of his life.
You can see more information about Saba Masri Mr.Moises unfortunate end accident on the website-link below.


I was informed by his account officer that the Board of Directors are planing to share this funds among them-self because the bank has been waiting for any of the relatives to come forth for the claim but nobody has done that SINCE 2010, I personally have to position you as the relatives to my late decease for claim of this fund.

I seek your consent as my foreign business partner in this transaction to present you as the next of kin/Beneficiary to the deseased,so that the funds of this account valued at $85.5 Million usd can be paid to your local bank account in your country.Also this transaction is %100 free risk, because i have all the legal document with me to make this transaction possible, and the funds we be share 50/50 I want to use part of my funds to help orphanage and motherless child home And i dont know about you. Which i have good heart to use this funds to help the poor and the motherless home, Instead of the Board of directors to possess this funds.

So kindly get back to me for further instruction on how to receive this fund.

Regards

Michael Henshaw
12 Church Street Dewsbury Yorkshire England
henshaw_mike@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!