Tuesday, December 8, 2015

FRANK INVESTMENTS LIMITED / FRANKINVESTMENTSLIMITED@OUTLOOK.COM / Fake Loan Scam

This is a fake loan scam!  Read www.fake-loan-scam.tk

I am Mrs Oscar Amber by name, i am a citizen of MANCHESTER UNITED KINGDOM, i have been looking forward for a genuine loan company for the past 3 months and all i got was group of scams who made me to trust them and at the end of the day, they duped me of $3000 without giving anything in return, all my hope was lost, i got confused and frustrated,i find it very difficult to feed my family, i never wanted to have anything to do with loan companies on net again, because i never trusted any loan company since i was scammed, so i went to borrow some money from a friend, i told him all that happened and he said he can help me, that he knows a loan company that can help me, that he just got a loan from them, he directed me on how to apply for the loan, i did as he told me, i applied, though i never believed but i tried and to my greatest surprise my loan was granted to me within 48 hours, i could not believe, i am happy and rich again and i am thanking God that upon this scams all over the places a genuine company like this still exist, please i advise everyone out there who are in need of loan and can be reliable, trusted and capable of paying back at the due time of funds to contact MR FRANK LOAN INVESTMENT { FRANKINVESTMENTLIMITED@OUTLOOK.COM } TEL +447937414494 and be free from scams on the internet. they will never disappoint you. And is a world wide loan WWL They give LOAN in any type of your currency that you need the LOAN to be given to you.

COMPANY NAME: FRANK INVESTMENTS LIMITED

TEL:==== +447937414494

E-Mail Address: FRANKINVESTMENTSLIMITED@OUTLOOK.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!