Sunday, April 12, 2015

Lance Corporal) Abbie Martin / Fake Funds Scam

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 9:02 AM, Mrs. (Lance Corporal) Abbie Martin meetygala@gmail.com wrote:
hello Dear,

Hi, I no you don't no me, I need your Assistance, Please i want you to take this very important, My Name is Lance Corporal Abbie Martin, i hope all is well with you? I am a Medic soldier working with United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan on war against terrorism. I am presently in Afghanistan...I have in my possession the sum of $3.5 million USD which i made here in Afghanistan, During a Dog search Patrol with 2 other co-Medical Army while we were trying to make sure we rescue civilians in a demolished building, I deposited this money with a Red Cross agency,i need your assistance, i want to move out the money to a safer place and also to invest with the money.

 I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Afghanistan i will join you, you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable business, I will give you 50% of the total money for your assistance after you have receive the money, 50% will be for me, Please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that i can send you the proof of who i am and also the certificate of deposit and the details of where the money is been deposited, your urgent reply is needed.

Thank you.

Lance Corporal Abbie Martin.
abbie.martins@hotmail.com

Hi, sorry for the late reply, i am very happy to hear from you, Please before i go into details about this issue, i want you to please promise me that you will stick to the way i want it to be please, i want this to be highly secret/confidential within you and i till everything is settled.

Please this is not all about how i know you or not or why will i release such amount to a stranger this is all about the open heart and trust in you or you to do things the right way more over i will ask for your details and identities too that will prove to me you are who you are, Also its very urgent to me as i am talking to you, why i need your assistance urgently now is that, i taught by now they government would have told us to de-camp back to our homes, but its not possible because i dont know when it will be possible for us to de-camp the cantonment, since the problem with the Afghanistan just raise again following what the ISIS are doing and at the present killing again and if i apply for resignation from the Army it will take 6 months before they will start to talk about it, which is not good for me, i deposited the box with the Red Cross Agency and it was for a period of time and the time has come and if i dont move out the box from the Red Cross Agency it might bring allot of eyebrow to me, and that is no security for me as an army, so i want to make sure that i am on a secured side.

I have arranged for everything and also i have arranged with the Red Cross Agency how i want the consignment box to be delivered, all i ask of you is for you to keep the consignment box safe for me and also invest my own share of the fund wisely for me till i resigned from my duty.

 i just want you to stand as my Beneficiary to received the box, which is containing the money, then you invest it for me, the percentage remains 50% for you and 50% for me,please keep that in your mind.

 my plan is that as soon as the box is with you, i will start making all arrangement for my resignation from the Army and then i will come meet with you and start a new life.

all arrangement is under control but your open heart and secret is all i ask for first. Please i will explain to you at large when you reply back to me. you will find my identity card and my pictures above for you to see that i am not here to waste time. this is very urgent for me and i want this to be settled within 4 days time very urgent for me.
Thank you.


Abbie Martin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!