Saturday, January 8, 2011

SMITH WATER, 24 years old, the only surviving son of DR WATER HENRY

Return-Path: smithwaterstone3@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 18:18:40 +0000
Subject: smith water
From: SMITH WATERSTONE smithwaterstone3@gmail.com

Hello

I know you will be very surprise on how I got your mail address but never to worry, I was led by my mind after browsing the internet for sometime to write you as
I have discovered that you a worthy investor who have been in business (Real Estate)for quite sometime.I want to believe that all is well in the area of your health and family?

This letter to you was borne out of my sincere desire to establish business/mutual relationship with you over there in your country good economy.

Firstly, I will start by introducing myself, l am SMITH WATER 24 years old, the only surviving son of DR WATER HENRY, the former Gold and Diamond merchant who was assassinated in cold blood by unknown assailants 8 years ago. Before the demise of my lovely father, he made provision for my future by depositing a large sum of money and Gold in a safe deposit company here in Ghana.

Upon the return of the present government in Liberia, I was able to locate my aged mother who handed over to me documents meant for the trunk boxes which my father left behind for me in the security company, which is based in Accra, Ghana.

l have contacted the security company to confirm the deposit and establish ownership, and afterwards claim the entire funds from the safe deposit security company.

In a nutshell, the safe deposit box is containing clean and spendable 8 million
United States Dollars which is presently in a safe deposit company here in Accra, Ghana.

I am presently staying at a lodging house here in Accra-Ghana with little money on me which I know will run out too soon. This is why I will need you to help me receive my box from the safe deposit company.

I need you to send to me a trustworthy person that will help me in getting the box out or better still, I can tell my lawyer to be in touch with you.

My dear father never knew that he will die so soon. You will be given a negotiable percentage at the end of the transaction.

Hope to read back from you soonest.

Thanks

Regards,
SMITH WATER
+233-548-66-7833 / +233-548667833 / +233548667833

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!