Sunday, January 16, 2011

Miss Gift Jammeh / Reverend father Evans Johnson

Originating IP: 41.208.146.7 (Frequent Scammer)Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal, Diouf, Dakar, Senegal

Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 14:48:02 +0000 (GMT)
From: Gift Jammeh gift.jammeh@yahoo.com
Subject: It's me Gift Jammeh1
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

Hello my dear!

It's me Gift Jammeh how are you doing today i hope all is well with you over there in your country.

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my fund transferred under the cooperation and assistance of a new partner from Paraguay .Presently I’m in Paraguay for studies here in Paraguay,Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring this funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Reverend father Evans Johnson who used to be a God-Father to me when i was in Dakar,

His email address : revpastor.evansjohnson@ymail.com
His Telephone number : +221-706-543-751
Address: Unit 116 Avenue Fahjar Burgibar Tabacounda
City: Dakar
Country: Senegal

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $230.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Reverend Evans Johnson and instruct him where to send you the the bank draft cheque .Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy together after all the sufferings at that time.

In this moment, I am very busy here because of the school which i and the investor are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Reverend Evans Johnson on your behalf to make sure that he delivered the bank draft cheque to your collection in your country sucessfully.

Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to
you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

Yours Faithfully.
Miss Gift Jammeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!