Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Mrs Julian Roy / Frank Duke

From: MRS JULIAN ROY jjulianroy@compensation.org
Sent: Sat, January 8, 2011 1:29:22 PM
Subject: READ CAREFULLY!!! CONTACT MR. FRANK DUKE frankduke0011@gmail.com

Dear Friend,

How are you today? I hope this mail meets you in a perfect condition.I am using this opportunity to thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transaction and transfer of your international bank draft cheque to you from the bank, am sorry for presenting and using someone else in your name to get this transaction successfull. Due to logistic reasons and your inconsistance to the other best known to you.Right now, I want to inform you that I have successfully cleared the bank draft cheque funds to someone else account who was capable of assisting me in this great venture that have been over and successfull.

Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trustworthiness you showed at the course of the transaction I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $1,300,000 (One Million Three Hundred Thousand United State Of America Dollars). I have authorized my personal secretary Mr.Frank Duke where I deposited the money with to issue you international certified bank draft, cashable cheque at your bank or anywere as choice felt. My dear friend I will like you to contact Mr.Frank Duke for the collection of this international certified bank draft.

His name and contact address is as follows:
Name: Mr.Frank Duke
Email: frankduke0011@gmail.com / ffrankduke37@yahoo.dk
Tel: +234-8023865471 / +2348084401217
+2348023865471 / +234-8084401217

Contact Mr.Frank Duke At the moment,am very busy here in the United Kingdom because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand In London Finally remember that I have forwarded instructions to Mr.Frank Duke on your behalf to send the Bank Draft Cheque of $1,300,000 (One Million Three Hundred Thousand United State Of America Dollars) to you as soon as you contact him without delay.Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart.

Hope to hear from you soon as soon as you've gotting my compensation and please do not get angry because that is what i have for now till i
finish my project.

Best Regards.
Mrs Julian Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!