Saturday, January 8, 2011

Mr. Ernest Dadanu (Dumb Ass Scammer)

Return-Path: mrnestadanu001@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 18:06:36 +0000
Subject: From ERNEST DADANU
From: "Mr. Ernest Dadanu" mrnestadanu001@gmail.com

Dear Friend,

Thanks for your mail and Before i proceed on, i have to let you know that i am very happy to share this transaction with you knowing fully well that you shall assist me for the success and This will only take you 7 or 8 working days depending how serious you might handle the project.

It does not matter as you might think and I am assuring you that the transaction will surely work accordinly as we work together and i advice you to be contacting me through the above email address for security reasons and for your information i contacted you for your good assistance towards helping me in this matter for the benefit of our both families and we supose to meet our selves before we proceed to this transaction, But not at this moment as i am supose to be in the bank untill the fund is transfered into your account.

Listen, this is to let you know that the transaction is right, serious and of which it is 100% legal as i have undergroundly done all the neccessary arrangement as to ensure 100% risk free of which i made a prayer on your behalf, Before i decided to contact and choose you based on this very transaction and this is why i have trusted and select you and made you the controller of the fund so bear in mind that you are free to discuss options that might be good for both of our families, But the most important thing is to join hands togather for the success so i want you to assist me to your best ability so as to achived our aim.

Now i will like to introduce myself to you , I am a Burkinabe, I held from region called Kadiago in Burkina Faso,I schooled at university of Gambia, where I had my first degree (bsc.Hons ) in banking and finance, and also my masters degree in (MBA) in the same university in commercial law ,finally the university honoured me with doctorate a ward certificate as a doctor due to the legacy I left behind , that is why today I am doctor by a word.

I am 45 years of age happily married with good looking wife who also work with an insurance firm here in Burkina Faso, we have two children, I have work with the bank for over 14 years, in this bank I am the presiding manager of credit and exchange department here in the bank of Africa,I have work along way to see that I keep to my reputation in this bank, meanwhile I will like if you can maintain this transaction to the top most secrecy till this money get in to your account, after that we can meet each other and start something better as you might adviced with the money.A big time firm prissily in your country,

I have to thank you once again for your much concern and Understanding towards this transaction and this is to let you know that success shall be our birth right as long as this transaction is concern because i work in this bank and i strongly believed what i am talking about. But please do not think to bettray me at last when the fund shall finally goes into your account.

MeanWhile, i will like you to call me immediately you recieved this mail, which i will send you an application letter to fill in properly and send it to our bank through the bank email address as i will indicate in the application form.

The bank will be contacting you on the proceedures involved in transfering the fund into your account so what ever you might recieved from our bank, After applying Do not fail to let me know so that i can direct you, As i have programmed the fund be into your account.

Please Always be in contact with me through my telephone number and Also make sure that you keep every thing top secret untill this fund is transfered into your account so as to avoid any kind of exposure.

l will be seriously waiting for your urgent call as to know whom i am dealling with and also to send you the application letter, Which you shall proceed immediately as i have directed you above.

Further informations: As soon as you send the application to our bank as i will direct you, please make sure you informed me by calling me through my telephone number so that i can minitor the process and start up as i programmed the work as your insider in the bank.

From ERNEST DADANU/ Note i will be coming over to your country as soon as the fund is transfered into your account for the investment, This is why trust and secrecy are the keys of this project.

Thanks and Allah bless you.
Telephone +226 75 89 24 68 / +226 75892468

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!