Saturday, March 30, 2019

abukakaralhajiabdul@gmail.com (Fake Tender-Procurement Scam)

For more information on these scams Read West Africa Fake Procurement/Tender ScamIdentifying Scammmers and Scam Websites!Never Wire Money to Strangers!and Beware of Fraud: Exporting to Cotonou, Benin

Image Image

On Sat, Mar 2, 2019 at 10:51 AM Alhaji Abdul Abukakar <akommadugeorge23@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Sir,

Permit me to write this message to your company. I request your reply if you are interested to supply your products to the Ministry of Endowment and Islamic Affairs Qatar.

Consequently, the Ministry is inviting reputable foreign companies to submit their tenders for the supply.

I am a registered agent with the Ministry and I will like to know whether you are interested to bid for the supply

Please contact me if you are interested and I will tell you the modalities to participate in the contract bid. I have a strong
relationship with some of the Contract Awarding Committee members in the Ministry and if you are interested, my connection in the Ministry will help us to win the contract.

You will give me 5% commission upon receipt of your full payment from the Government for helping you win the contract.

The contract payment term is 100% upfront payment through bank T/T payable before production and delivery while the delivery period is negotiable

Thanks for your kind understanding and I wait for your reply.{abukakaralhajiabdul@gmail.com}

Thanks,
Alhaji Abdul Abukakar
Abdul Agencies Ltd.
No. 24 King Abdul Fazah Street,
Opposite Al Masari Mosque Doha, Qatar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!