Sunday, June 3, 2018

Scammer Impersonating Mr. Westley and Sir Dominic Asquith / Fake Job Scam Fraud

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click on the images below:

Image  Image 
Westley Farm House Job scam

Dear Applicant:

I received your mail regarding the job offer in my home. In reference to that, I am pleased to offer you this Job which your duty is not only to be my (SUPERVISOR) but  to take proper care of my home and belongings there in my country.The mentioned Salary and allowances will be paying to you at the right time as long as you are my 
worker.A well furnished private bedroom Flat is available in my compound for you. If you have an International Driver’s License, you will be allowed to be using one of my cars. Well, I am a (businessman), for this reason I find it difficult to be or stay in my home at a long period of time due to the contract I use to have. I AM a British businessman and the chief executive officer (CEO) of WPP PLC. known for Saatchi & Saatchi WPP Group. we shall see face to face in my Home Country. 

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will be working for me for 3 years. You shall have the following facilities throughout your service in my house in London.
A) A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedroom and also a private bathroom for a family or single.
B) A land phone and a computer connected to the internet.
C) Free Feeding 
D) Insured care
E) 2 days off every week

WORKING HOURS
You will be working From 7am to 11am in the morning and from 2:30pm to 4:30pm in the evening.

SALARY SCALE.
SALARY 6,000 POUNDS MONTHLY+500 POUNDS ALLOWANCE EVERY WEEK (UNTAXED)= 8,000 POUNDS GROSS SALARY/MONTHLY WITH 14 DAYS PAID LEAVE AFTER EVERY 6 MONTHS.

DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR PAPERS/ WORKING VISA IN UK APPLICATION.
Scan and send to me the colored copy of the following documents
1. Your International passport
2. Your passport photograph
3. Send full address and Mobile phone number
4. Copy of your resume or CV

FOR YOUR 3 YEARS WORKING VISA PROCUREMENT.
1).I shall forward the documents to the UK-Embassy/immigration in London
2).Other documents to facilitate this visa as demanded by the UK-immigration/Embassy for visa procurement shall be sent by me viz

All these documents shall send along with your attached documents to the UK-Embassy in London and the same documents will be sent to your country Embassy with which the Embassy will contact you for the interview and stamping of your visa.

REMARK:All arrangements for this travel which includes (Air ticket/visa) and transit cost must be paid by me.

NOTE:You will pay for your visa documentation charge of 150.00 British Pound to the UK-immigration to enable them secure an appointment for you and registered all your visa documents officially for processing in UK-immigration department in your country. All these has to be in your name.

Please do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to pay for your documentation charge to the UK-immigration when needed during your working visa processing.I will send you a copy of the job Offer letter and Certificate of Employment, for you to sign if you accept the terms and condition.

Best regards:
Mr. Westley,

TO CONTACT OUR EMBASSY FOR YOUR VISA PROCESSING
UK EMBASSY ADDRESS WITH CONTACT PERSON:
Name: Sir Dominic Asquith 
Number:+917678074796

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!