Thursday, May 4, 2017

Scammer Anas Harayanto / haryantoanasfamily@gmail.com / Fake Job Scam Fraud

"Hi Applicants,

Job opportunity in USA... I am looking for a serious workers to work in my company and my home in USA... Like an Au Pair Nanny, Babysitter, Chef, Driver, Security Guard, Office Cleaner, Domestic Workers, Housekeeper & Governess...if you are interested in work with anyone add me on up or send me message OK.

So we can talk more / SMS Text on: +1 (814) 675-0276

Contact Name: Anas Haryanto
Contact E mail: haryantoanasfamily@gmail.com
SKYPE ID: anas.haryanto
God bless us"

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!