Friday, October 2, 2015

Samantha Steve White / birrylapomicrofianacebank@gmail.com / Fake Loan Scam

Read www.fake-loan-scam.tk

Hello to all My viewers in the worldwide my name is Samantha Steve white, I am from the New Arizona,United State, am here to testify of how i got my loan from Mr birry lapo company after i applied 5 times in my country from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders they all fail me without give me the loan,i thought their genuine lender my country where i can real applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to Mr birry lapo company the l.a.p who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did it as he promised without any form of delay, I never know thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met Mr birry company, who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better now.I don't know if you are in need loan. So you are feel free to contact Mr birry he I offer loan to individual and public sector and certified them in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable with any individual and public sector that are in need of financial Assistance it those not matter were he is all you need is money there people who are richer than white.email MR {birrylapomicrofianacebank@gmail.com}for your own help or call via +254881207. thank you for reading my massage from Samantha STEVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!